Reviews for Muchness
Accalia Michaels chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
awwwww! that was sooooo beautiful! thank you for posting it
crimson6633 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I loved it! And it almost made me cry at the end! You should really post this on YouTube and make more songs!
sweetpeatea chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
this is the first poem that has ever made me go ahhh... and believe me thats really good. this was really good and i was shocked at first when i saw all of the reviews. good job. none of my poems have more than 9 reviews, but 17, now 18, reviews is amazing. u make all poets proud. oh and i would like to hear that song
CoyKit chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Let me know if you post the vid on youtube, I think it'll be much much better that way!
Any.Love chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
love love love love love love
Dr.J.Crane chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
honestley only one word : Amazing.

:D
White Shade chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Do it! I want to hear the song. It's REALLY good.
Behind the Screen chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aw! I loved it! I wanted to cry!:'(

lol *Hands a cookie* Thankyou - I would love to hear it as a song:D *hint hint* lol!

x
AZ chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
OH WOW!

I absolutely loved the movie-saw it last week. I remember hating the cartoon as a child (only Disney movie I ever disliked except Snow White)and being reluctant to see it, but my friend was absolutely obsessed. And she's my best friend ever, and kind of like my little sis, so I agreed.

I remember I was screaming in the theatre (don't you HATE it when people do that?) and cheering on Alice and the hatter and saying "Off with the Queen's head!" People were glaring...?

But I really do love your poem/song/story. I never exactly saw Hatter and Alice as a couple, more like brother and sister or something, but maybe I'm just oblivious. Either way, I absolutely loved this. It's so beautiful. I can sense the pain, the happiness, the heartache. I absolutely love it. YOU HAVE TO PUT IT ON YOUTUBE! Please, God, I'm begging you!

]

Jamie
Claire Harker chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
very nice
FrozenFragile chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This would be a beautiful song, if you did decide to post it. I love how you made the poem seem a little awkward, like the Hatter himself, but didn't make it suck like it could have. Overall a lovely poem. :)
Matilda-333 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
i like it :D i'd love to hear it
Ainnenoi Aurum chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I do believe that I should quite love to find it on Youtube, as it sounds like it would be quite a lovely song.
razz4499 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That was lovely. Absolutly beautiful! I loved it very much.