Reviews for Question's Little Girl
Kuroida chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
ahh cliffhanger! This story is really interesting. Hope you keep writing _
Tara Walden chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
AW! That's so nice of you, but really you are quite a good writer! I just polish it up a bit. _

I'm so glad that you take constructive criticism so well. Some people don't and it's horrible to give them advice. Thankfully, you are very nice about it. _

And I'm the one who should be proud to be beta-ing for this story. It's awesome! :D

Seriously though, this chapter is awesome. I can't wait for the next update. I'm so excited! XD

Tara Walden chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
_ I loved it! Thank you! You are the most amazing person EVER and my new best friend!

I can't wait until the next update, I'm so intrigued! You must update again soon!

Tara Walden chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
DUDE... O_O - . *is mindblown*

This is awesome so far! Q would be an awesome dad!

But now he's missing! :O He must be found!

UPDATE soon! :3

Loki's Son chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
This story only improves with time, chapter by chapter. The author's use of the 1st person narrative brings her main character to life but it also gives the impression that the author is living out her own comic book fantasy. That's okay though since her fantasy is a fun one.

The author's greatest strength is dialogue. The interactions between her characters are priceless. The characters pop off the screen and come to life.

The only nitpicky point of contention is that it's hard to picture the Question in the burbs. It's requiring all of my suspension of disbelief on that one.

Hopefully, as the auther grows in confidence and skill, we'll see longer chapters (yea!). Until then, bring me more of Ela and Jess and bring on the bad guys!
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
Full of awsomeness as always!
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
loved itt!
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
More awsomeness... do ou want me to explode?
Kari chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Sweet! Watch it be Batman!
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
full of awsomeness, yet again!
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
I loved it! Yay!
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Awsome! I am happy again. I am so board but that made me happy again so I think i'll go eat toast now, yay!
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
OMG this is absolutely hilarious! your characterization is on the dot-aside from a few spelling and grammar errors, you're off to a great start! keep it up! :D
JessieLightyear chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Sigh, hoping for a little more kick butt from Huntress, but whatever, still love it
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Awsome Chapter! (i find you also saying awsome more...hum...)
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »