Reviews for Beyond Boundaries
megamom2 chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
Well-written and insightful!
Maunzeli chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
What's with the underlined words that bring up ads?
Maunzeli chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Really liked the twist at the end here!
abfirechick chapter 23 . 5/27/2012
I haven't read any of the Fan Fiction Addiction ones!

How neatly woven into how fan fiction works and the abbreviations, which by the way many still confuse the crap out of me!

I do like how she sort of began how she readily she began speaking of how she likes to 'experiment'...LOL!
scousemuz1k chapter 23 . 5/3/2012
Ooops, I thought I had this on alert! As usual, you take a completely original view of things... the terms we use are a language all their own and would certainly confuse Ziva.

(And an eavesdropping Tony...)

And I loved the last exchange between the guys!
alix33 chapter 23 . 4/24/2012
Hehehe, I think Ziva would KILL Tim once he told her what Tisa was.
AZGirl chapter 23 . 4/24/2012
Thanks for my first laugh of the day!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
Ah, you're too funny - and clever, love this series!
cheether chapter 22 . 1/30/2012
It's sad that the killer was never found, I doubt that he has given up but at least he knew what happened to her or hoping that one day her killer would be caught. Good story.
alix33 chapter 21 . 1/30/2012
AW, Ziva needs an Abby hug.
scousemuz1k chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
Woo... but La Traviata doesn't have a happy ending! I always bawl when Violetta's singing away, thinking she's getting better, then she drops dead! Nice choice for Ducky... I've always hoped someone would do a backstory on Ducky's youth - but I suppose he's had such a variedlife no-one would know where to start.

I loved the way you had everyone trying to cheer him up in their own way.
abfirechick chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
My fair Ducky! Even in his 60's he can still make heads turn in my personal opinion! He is such a wonderful person and it pained me when she turned out to be a psychopath.

I wish they would do more episodes into his past...miss Mrs. Mallard sorely!

Nice job with the insights into the man and how each of them acts and speaks is true to the characters.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
I like this story, makes me feel better about Ducky's experience with That Psycho! Thanks!
scousemuz1k chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
I don't know how I keep not noticing this one... but for your PM it would have slid right by me... I'm having problems with my brain, obviously.

Poor confused Ziva... if she doesn't want to wake up alone, why's she still telling herslf that Tony's just a comrade...
abfirechick chapter 21 . 1/28/2012
I am certain that this is something that she does deal with, anyone in her position would. What a insight way of portraying her emotions and wishes for the future. She deserves a lot more than just that and thankfully she found at least part of that dream of a family that loves her unconditionally.