Reviews for Harry Potter and the hidden heritage
very good
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Awesome story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Sorry it took so long to review this, but liked how it started out, and looking like you're also making quite a few differences, just wonder if Draco will end up being bald and pltting super revenge at the end of it all LOL.
jbfritz chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Excellent!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
i loved it.i can't wait for more
badkidoh chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Well i like it so far.

Also i really hate any & all nicknames in fan-fiction.
hordac85 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
great it up.
BlindJedi chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Like this story. Only problem is author notes belong at the beginning or end of a story, not dispersed rather frequently throughout. It takes a way from the enjoyment of the story and serves no purpose. Just a hopefully helpful suggestion.
Mariann's chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This lacks on many levels.

Britpick first: Farm, not Ranch (I've yet to hear a Brit talk of a ranch...). Mum, not mom.

What excuse do you have to change James' name into something stupid like JJ? Besides the fact that there's nothing worse than using letters only instead of names (whoever had the idea this could be cool should be taken out and hung!) it's completely unrelated to anythng in the HP universe.

I am all for writing AU stories. But your premise is already rubbish and the conclusion at the end is not better either. Okay, crossovers are my pet peeve anyway, but this is just too plump.

And finally - Hermione is a highly intelligent, precocious child who questions everything. Wouldn't the first thing for her be to question her accidental apparition? She'd stop at nothing to understand what she'd done there.

As I said - lacks on so many levels...
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hey I like this...you have a cool ideal and I for one will definitely read any thing of this that you decide to continue with...

Hey I always wondered something, what if superman was having sex with lois or in this case hermione one day and during the act he got carried away and started thrusting at super speed, wouldnt that kill the woman he is with! or say he got lois or hermione pregnant and then the super baby did a kick in her belly and kicked right thru her belly wouldnt that also kill her? but then again it sure would be romantic not to mention wouldnt definitely get him laid if they did it couple miles up above the clouds on a full moon night!