Reviews for Adapt
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ahh, please post the next chapter! Been waiting for so long D: Keep up the beautiful work, though :)
Shuujin chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
lyynn I'm sorry I hate putting pressure on writers, but I would really love to read the next chap of this fic that hasn't been updated in a long time xD (would love to read your version of Yuffentine sex phone! XDD) This chap -also- is great, as expected from you

Are you planning to continue it? :0

Love your YuffiexVince work
TakTofu chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
DX! MORE PLEASE
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
*sputters* But WHAT? Where's the other two chapters you promised in the A/N? You simply cannot leave it there! This very very sad day. :(
Panicchannel chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Evil, evil Reeve.. *slap*

I'm going to alert this, I think
JingYee chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Huhuhuhuhuu o
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Tisktisk... That's really cute!

Update?
tinkerheck chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
wonderful start... please continue!
Ski October chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Lawl.

Excellent.

Phone sex?

Can't wait.

Update soon.

Carys
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I've really enjoyed this, I like the easy way they interacted with each other all the way through and the end of this chapter was wonderfully sexy. Although I am a little suspicious that there may be some angst in this somewhere along the way, I can't wait (and especially for the next chapter!). :)
emptyspace2015 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
oh yeah you go Yuffie! Lucky girl
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
LOVED IT!
Snipergal7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Argh...I loved it! It was so hot, and cute, and argh...there are no words to express how much I enjoyed that. I can't wait for the next one. That phone sex thing sounds very promising. Please, update soon! I will hold my breath until you do!
Writing Addiction chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Woohoo, go Vinnie!

I can't wait to read more.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Can't wait to see how this turned out.