Reviews for So Much Like Me
xxCullenxx96 chapter 1 . 2/9
This is perfect. It was't romantic at all, it was exactly how I imagine Haymitch would express his thoughts to Katniss; when he is sure that she won't respond. I always felt that she was a daughter of sorts to him and he a father figure to her. They love each other without having to say it or heck being nice to each other. Thank you for this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is perfect :)
Me chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Write more
Me chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Relly good write more
FD chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awwww, I love that last sentence. Very sweet.
Squint-1121 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Don't worry, it wasn't romantic at all. It was very sweet. Awesome job weaving this into a scene from the book by the way. I love how this turned out. :)
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I love Haymitch too and I hate the Katniss/Haymitch pairing. This is an awesome story I wish were more like this!
schrum22 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
loved it.

you did a great job of humanizing haymitch some readers of the hunger games may see him as uncaring but through this you made him seem like he actually had feelings

you should keep writing

CurlyMustache chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod. This is so ADORABLE and I wouldn't have minded something a bit more romantic and OHMYGOD yes, I totally agree with you about Haymitch and buhhhh HaymitchxKatniss forevs3
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Aww, the way you ended it with the last few lines was really sweet. Nice job. :)
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
romance with those two i wouldn't mind at all :)
supersammisungMCRdramione chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
this is exactly how i always think of haymitch without his sarcasm and whatnot him and rue are my favorite characters i really like this story where it's serious but not really out of character ;)
Alyssa S chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I love it! So great. I agree that there's more to Haymitch and he has become my favorite THG character by far. I'm working on my own Haymitch fanfic from his point of view and your story has given me some direction. Thank you and keep writing!
Last Tribute Standing chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Non-romantic way? Honey, when Haymitch told Katniss he loved her, I was like "Awwwwwwwww! So much love..."
The Previous Latter One chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I love Katniss/Haymitch. For me this wasn't a family one-shot. I might have misinterpreted this whole thing, but I loved it so much :)