Reviews for LEXAEUS: Maintenance Guide and Manual
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
weird. my SORA unit is now arm wrestling with my LEXAEUS unit. I'm afraid LEXAEUS will break his arm. what should i do.
KitexXion chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
well i know how to fix riku beating lexaeus and zexion problem! make 2v1 brain and brawns work great
Renee Niels chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Y'know, I kinda find Lex to be pretty attractive... Then again, maybe cause the guy don't get enough lURRVE! That isn't Yaoi, of course.

-Renee
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
The Zexion unit is a fun one to read. Vixie: I want a Lexaeus to dance the night away with. 33

Is there a Vexen? Vixie really wants to read it. 3
invaderhorizongreen chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
this was a fun story it made me laugh greatly thanks
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
omg i wanna have a Lexaues unit hmm guess we know how the 1989 SF earthquake started...
VioletFox127 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Okay then. Is there going to be an Axel unit?
Ame-chan is impressed chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Interesting, very interesting... *stares thoughtfully*

Lexaeus was never one of my most fave characters, but you made him awesome in this. - And I have been known to support LexyZexy a couple times... /

How to ... for dummies. How to dotdotdot? *Ame-chan be-eth confuzzled* Nah, I get it. -

I've been put on medication, it's fun. - But one of the side effects makes me drowsy, so I only have it before bed, which for yesterday, the side effect was a good thing, because I'd been sleeping all day. :)

- Amethystte
LemonSmoothie chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Lexaeus always has been my favorite Organization member. And I've always loved these "character unit" stories. So this is a match made in heaven for me.

In the Chain of Memories manga, Zexion was called "a surprisingly domestic type", so I could see a ZEXION unit and a LEXAEUS unit crocheting together.