Reviews for Hidden Talents
shugokage chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Amazing story great job!
obsessivereader95 chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
that was too cute! i had to bite my tongue from laughing! i love it! there aren't many stories i've read where bb is super smart and in character, so i'm really glad you managed it. great job :)
ForestEmerald chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Hilarious! I Laughed for hours. The humor is great and all. I hope to read more of you're work. :D
WatchOutForWendigos chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story. Beast Boy goes from goofball to brainiac and back again seemlessly. The humor wasn't just stated, but was incorporated to the big picture in a way that, while uncommon, makes it more enjoyable. I loved the fact that Beast Boy did all that just to convince Cyborg to go vegetarian.
IncMode chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
I only wish that I had read this story a lot sooner. It's been a while since a fic made me laugh this much, actually it's been a while since anything has made me laugh this much. Everything was just genius. Starfire was especially hilarious. You write Teen Titans really well, hope to see more from you.

Keep it up!
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
HAHAHAHA! The last few chapters were great! You have a steady hand on the Humor Control Knob. Kudos, sir!

So ... Gar just used Victor's equipment? That's how he did the encryption, too? I guess I'll buy that, even if he is just 15.

Man, I still can't stop grinning. This goes in Favorites.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Yeah, I saw that one coming. Waiting now on the explanation of how a ditz like Gar was able to do that fancy hack-work.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
I'm getting a funny feeling that Gar and LMG might be on very good terms with one another. That would explain his position. Lord knows, I can't think of anything else that might.

But is Gar computer-savvy? I didn't think so. Maybe he had a hacker do the encryption for him ...?
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Hey! YOU have kids and grandkids. Surely one of them, upon attaining the age of 15, became an idiot most of the time. I have been through that A FEW TIMES. (It's nice to see BB and Raven both so well-ensconced in their canonical characters.)

Aaaaaand Robin is hot on the trail. This is right up his alley.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
"Normal" is where you find it, I guess. They're an adaptable bunch, so what constitutes "normal" might be a rather malleable concept.

THANK YOU for emphasizing Robin's deductive abilities. I get so irritated when he gets painted as a clueless ditz. That's just wrong.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
LOved the Starfire bit of her asking a criminal if she could hit him. Beast Boy was comical in his quest for cookies. Cyborg before his morning coffee was a lot like me in the morning. Great start, looking forward to reading more.
Same author as below chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Oh, quickly though, I do wish to add; it was STILL funny. It just wasn't quite consistent with the original humor in the show. I was still laughing about the cape and BB being the smart one. :D
Iamtheraven chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
Very good. I enjoy having an adult write some quality fiction on here. If you do want a little critique...though you are much older than I and your writing is far better...I believe that the humor was not all that great. I see you were trying but it didn't match the classic "titan" humor. However; your writing style is superb and by far the most fanstastic I have seen on the TT fandom. (really,the fandom is in shambles) and I pray you will swiftly finish the story about Nairobi. I cannot express how grateful I am to you for writing this. Also: though your characters are "OOC" I think you mastered it. The characters of the titans in the show was always a bit...unrealistic, though still strong, because it was targeted towards younger audience. You have brought the Titans to life, so much that I like your characters better than the originals. Write on, sir. I cannot wait to read more from you. (Oh, and for some odd reason I cannot review your Nairobi story)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
A truley awsome fic, you made BB so much in character!

I can totally see him trying to pull this in the cartoon.
Guptanation chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
dude, that story was just absolutely hilarious, especially the ending :D