Reviews for cycles
GlassPassenger chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I like the style and the ending. The part "but a little part of her, down deep, goes Oh" was simple but nice. Lovely story.
Dola chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh. My. gosh. it was like I was hurting inside just reading this...great fanfic AND i felt like they were in character! i was totally NOT expecting that ending xD but it was amazing. thnx 4 writing this it was good!
Ryfee chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Lovely and nicely written. I especially like the ending. A hopeful story of Rangiku/Gin, which is refreshing and rarely found out there.

Ryfee . chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
You made me very happy :)

I've always wanted a happy ending for Gin and Ran, but I doubt that will be the case. But this story gives me hope, that even if they do not get their happy ending as shinigamis, there's still a chance for them, once the cycle of life makes another loop for everyone's existence (not that I believe in reincarnation or anything... and I'm pretty sure what I just said didn't make sense).

Great read :D
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love this story (and I've read it three or four times now, sorry I'm just now leaving a review). Very well written, and I like that the ending has that element of hope. I suspect I will be reading it again! :)
Gurrenn chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
ChOFee chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aw. That was good. Seriously great. Loved how you wrote about Gin 3
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Gin didn't really expfct the end to come so soon did he? Or do you think perhaps that he thought he'd be the one to die first? Great character study.
melodysaurus chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I almost cried. Then I smiled. Then I almost cried again. Now I'm gunna go read all your other stuff.
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This was really good~!
wishes of falling stars chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
It's beautiful
MissTeak chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
What amazing writing skills you possess! I absolutely enjoyed this oneshot, and you should really do more Gin/Ran, given how well you explore their respective characteristics.
foreversnow chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Loved it. ]
D-chi chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh sad. And yet.

I think (in my own little world) that when Aizen stops godmodding and is someday defeated, Gin will somehow have managed to stay out of the battle, Orihime will fix Rangiku (as well as everyone else who got their butt, lungs, and kidneys handed to them), and they will go home and live happily ever after.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Aw...It was sweet, cute, tragic, and hopeful at the same time! I love it!