Reviews for Guardian Agent
KittyZingeredbyJax chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
i finally got to read this! it was great! loved it! does karen really have to be in it though lol
TheBookishType chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I'm loving this! Even though I'm not Team Joseph, I do love him, and your take on his inner thoughts makes him even more endearing! He's such a fun character! Your writing is really great - the plane crash passage gave me chills. And "If I had to die today, this was the way to go: staring into the eyes of an angel"? Priceless! I can't wait to read more!
lolafalana chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
I LOVE Joseph's POV.

You do a great job getting into that boys head, though I am sure you wish you could get into his pants instead. MUAHAHAH! Love, love, love it. Thanks for being awesomesauce.
Zanera chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I have never read the original story before but your fanfiction is really good I get all the characters and what he does and how the story works. Update, I want to see where you take it. By the way, what's the main characters name? Cool story.

Zanera
lolafalana chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
::chants:: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
KittyZingeredbyJax chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
woot! so i suck at leaving reviews but i have to say that i really enjoyed this first chapter! i hope it's all in JPOV because i'd love to see this story through his eyes! great job bb!