Reviews for Every Chocobo Has Its Day
Guest chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
This is really awesome I hope you continue this!
Anon chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Been waiting for the next one :(...
kemeno chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
This is a very cute story. I like it very much. I hope you update soon.
ncarter1991 chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Good story can't wait for more
spiel chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
Vincent :'(
Janara chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I just *love* this story.
1sunfun chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Intersting and exciting story. I like it how you are working relatively slowly and are building the relationship up, not just jumping into it.
1sunfun
Magister Ludi chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
Will you explain Vincents relationship to Sephiroth in this fic.

Also you have a typo: Angeal is a 1st not a 2nd.
Shizume Hiyori chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Nice Chapter! I hope you will update soon... hee-hee! *smiles*
QT05 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I loved the little video clip of Cloud. Genesis' comments to that clip were hilarious. OMG, I just love this fic. It's full of funny moments, smart remarks and obvious sexual attraction between the characters. You've got all the necessary ingredients for a successful story! )

Great job!
QT05 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Another great chapter. I've been having a crappy day, so I'm really glad I stumbled across your story; I could really use the laughs right now. As the first chapter, this chapter made me laugh many times. I do feel bad for Cloud getting sick, but it's so cute the way the older guys interact with him that getting him sick is TOTALLY worth it. )

Just one quick question; how did Cloud get so sick from the food from just one bite? That doesn't make sense. Oh well, this is fanfiction, so not everything has to make sense, I guess. Either way, it was a great chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
QT05 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
What a great way to start a story! I laughed so hard that I even had tears in my eyes. LOL. I just love the way you describe the interactions between the characters. It's so awesome. All the characters seem to be in character; it's how I would picture them to interact with each other. I especially love the way you write Cloud; the fainting scene was fantastic. That particular scene made me laugh till I cried. LOL.

Really great work. Keep it up!
Kichou chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Hey, at least Sephiroth got him to confess in a way. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
underhandlilies chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
Hey hey! Glad to see this updated, even though it's getting pretty scary. Jenova already showing up and messing around with Sephiroth's brain doesn't sound good-and I kind of feel anxious for when Cloud finds out about what his friends were doing in his abscence. Eesh. As always, good job.
Rei A. Skarthos chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
Not much of a reviewer, I just wanted to say that I really like your story.