Reviews for The Fourth
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 30 . 6/30
Nice work on the chapter! For the hospital's sake, they better hope nothing happens to Faye while she's in their care.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 30 . 6/27
YOUR BACK THANK EVER LOVING GOD!

course i have no right to judge with my record of updating my stories but still,,,

UPDATE MORE OFTEN DAMN IT! I always think this beauty is dead until you do because of how long you take

So now everyone knows what Edward is up to... things should gain momentum then, also if the stingy hospital decided's to be backstabbing... Hell hath no fury like a scorned Radical Edward!

really with everything running of computers, they have no idea how far their pushing a sleeping dragon

again UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Coffeelover9920 chapter 30 . 6/27
Dude, I can't believe Jet knows about Ed's crush on Spike. I can practically FEEL the angst coming up. I'm excited, and even though this chapter felt like filler, I am admittedly pumped up for what's coming next.
SogeK1ng chapter 30 . 6/27
CJ: I like the new chapter. I've got the app now, so I can read your new chapters as soon as you post them lol.
Hexes and Hijinks chapter 29 . 6/24
I don't think you understand how much of a delight it was for me to find and read this. Thank you.
LotusThorn chapter 28 . 6/10
taking a moment indeed. love this story and i have recently come back to it. so glad ou are still updating!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 29 . 6/9
Fantastic work on this story! I love reading about all the shenanigans that the Bebop crew gets up to. I look forward to reading more in the future!
CJ chapter 28 . 6/8
Beautifully written romance scene. Please keep going with the story, it's really good! Also, I think this story was a very clever idea. In the show, the characters are constantly getting seriously injured but, with a short amount of time and some bandages, everyone is back to normal. Coming up with the "Blue Goop" idea was good because it gives an explanation for something unexplained in the show. It also assigns meaning to the war on Titan, which was also unexplained for the most part. The horrors behind how it is made makes it compelling to read about as well. Also, even though some of the characters have been a bit out of character (which makes sense for the story though), you've done a pretty goods job with keeping things consistent. By that, I mean which characters the Bebop crew have or haven't met (Vincent, Gren, etc). Overall, this has been a really good story, so keep it up! My only regret is reading up to chapter 28 in like a day or 2 though, because now I only have one chapter to read lol.
Tonysfriend42 chapter 29 . 6/3
I'm so glad you are writing stories again! This was fantastic and you should keep going.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 29 . 5/29
This story is truly a pleasure to read. I just devoured it this evening and it gave me such nostalgia for such a great series. Your writing feels so effortless with the characterizations and I only hope you continue this story. Thanks for a great read!
cherryvvoid chapter 29 . 5/27
This is such a good story omg! I found this some years ago ans its finally been updated im so happy! I love Ed and Spike together. And how faye said to stop encouraging her and then spike looked at her in suspicion bc he def knew that faye was doing an innuendo!
dksamuri chapter 29 . 5/17
Nicely done. I've missed little Edward. And fayes allusion was nicely done. I can't wait for more.
Coffeelover9920 chapter 29 . 5/16
Is this foreshadowing of Ed as a future syndicate boss, because I would totally ok with that. And I love how bitter Faye is about Ed's crush on Spike, and Spike might be realizing that something's off, but I really hope Spike doesn't find out about the crush because he would break Ed's heart. Good chapter!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 29 . 5/15
"Christo Banks, who everyone seemed to have forgotten was still awake and listening to the entire conversation, said, "Who are you people?"
"I'm Dr. Ed, and these are my surgical assistants," she answered."

"Therefore, Edward decided to try the out of sight, out of mind method. It had worked well enough with Vicious when they were transporting him to Earth, after all."

This was one of the funniest things I've read all week.
THanks for putting so much work into this nice little story.
Zaniel Neko chapter 29 . 5/15
I love this story so much that last line by spike was just perfect. I just started crackling. :D