Reviews for The Fourth
QueenOfDirt chapter 30 . 4/14
Hello, I found the wonder that is Cowboy Bebop late, and I was left in with quite a hole in my life when I the reached the end. I briefly tried to fill the void with Cowboy Bebop fanfics, but, we don't have much out there :( Speaking of which, if you have any recommendations for this fandom, could you please share them? But, I was so glad to find this! Edward was my favorite character, and we saw so little of her! I really felt like you stayed true to her character and wrote her character development in a very natural way. I hope you see this story to its conclusion. I will probably be one of those people hanging on to this for years. Thank you so much for putting forth the time and effort to create and share this with people!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 2/9
Very good stuff! Keep going!
hijiik chapter 30 . 1/16
Wow, your rendition of the cast of cowboy bebop is extraordinarily precise! Very interesting story & plot. I must admit, Ed's friendship (?) with Vicious was surprisingly enjoyable to read; and almost made me ship them in this story. Glad to see you're still updating after six years, and hope to read more. Thanks for this story!
SunnyGold chapter 30 . 1/10
This. This story right here. This is what inspired me to write my own Cowboy Bebop fanfic. And I just want you to know that, even if you never post another chapter to this story, it is and always will be, my favorite Spike/Ed fanfic. (That being said I really do hope you post another chapter because I'm DYING to find out what happens next!)
RoSH offline chapter 30 . 1/5
I just gotta say; this story is phenomenal. You got their personalities SPOT ON and this is EXACTLY how i picture Ed grown up. When i saw that the last update date was in JUNE though, i gotta say i was a little disappointed. Because im on board for the long haul now. And i wanna see where this is gonna go. So i hope to god you're still working on this 3
Guest chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
UPDATE PLEASE!
ravenskyys chapter 30 . 11/28/2016
Really enjoying the story so far and Eds character development. Hopefully we can see some Spike/Ed action soon please? Haha, all in all good stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter
Janelle chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Good start
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 30 . 6/30/2016
Nice work on the chapter! For the hospital's sake, they better hope nothing happens to Faye while she's in their care.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 30 . 6/27/2016
YOUR BACK THANK EVER LOVING GOD!

course i have no right to judge with my record of updating my stories but still,,,

UPDATE MORE OFTEN DAMN IT! I always think this beauty is dead until you do because of how long you take

So now everyone knows what Edward is up to... things should gain momentum then, also if the stingy hospital decided's to be backstabbing... Hell hath no fury like a scorned Radical Edward!

really with everything running of computers, they have no idea how far their pushing a sleeping dragon

again UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Coffeelover9920 chapter 30 . 6/27/2016
Dude, I can't believe Jet knows about Ed's crush on Spike. I can practically FEEL the angst coming up. I'm excited, and even though this chapter felt like filler, I am admittedly pumped up for what's coming next.
SogeK1ng chapter 30 . 6/27/2016
CJ: I like the new chapter. I've got the app now, so I can read your new chapters as soon as you post them lol.
Hexes and Hijinks chapter 29 . 6/24/2016
I don't think you understand how much of a delight it was for me to find and read this. Thank you.
LotusThorn chapter 28 . 6/10/2016
taking a moment indeed. love this story and i have recently come back to it. so glad ou are still updating!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 29 . 6/9/2016
Fantastic work on this story! I love reading about all the shenanigans that the Bebop crew gets up to. I look forward to reading more in the future!