Reviews for The Fourth
ograman chapter 24 . 3/7
Reading from Session 1 to current, I have to say this is some of the best Cowboy Bebop fiction out there. The chapters don’t revolve around the central pairing, but well-paced action and twisty subplots in the classic Bebop formula make it easy to visualize the Sessions as standalone episodes from the show, voice cast and all. The dialogue fits each character spot-on, which make some of the more outlandish elements—Spike surviving the Red Dragon, Ed shooting guns, Vicious asking the crew for favors, etc.—feel wholly plausible to longtime fans.

I’m also blown away by the attention to sheer technical detail. The science-fiction aspects of settings like a fractured space hotel, debris-filled Earth, or marooned salvage ship aren’t described just for flavor—they play into the twists and themes of each story. Just like the anime, often the bounty-heads aren’t even named, as they’re not so much obstacles as foils that reveal more about the main cast. Even original additions like the birth tattoos or ‘chimney sweeps’ fit perfectly within the series universe.

At this point, these ongoing adventures of the Bebop are much more interesting to me than the advertised pairing. This is high-quality writing, and I hope it continues.
dksamuri chapter 24 . 1/28
Not one of your better chapters.
Forgotmypassword chapter 24 . 1/26
Good to see you back! Nice chapter, I'm a fan of your work! It's been a while since I've watched Bebop but reading this chapter reminded me how much I love Spike and Edward. I really like Faye in your story, too. I hope we get more chapters soon! .
carl9390 chapter 24 . 1/25
Good to see you back.
Zaniel Neko chapter 23 . 1/25
i was super surprised to see an update _ i cannot wait for more i love ed so much
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 24 . 1/25
Tide meets Faye... now that is a reaction I GOTTA see!

FINALLY YOU CAME THROUGH WITH THE UPDATE! UNIVERSAL BLESSINGS UPON THEE

hope to see another... and a longer chapter too...
Laird chapter 23 . 1/7
OMOMGOMG no its not gonna end right? It's been two years but please update!
kagome higurashi chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
please write some more. what happens next. why wasn't bebop informed of faye's recovery. why did she hide. will ed get together with spyke. or vicious.
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Ha! I bet Spike's view on grilling meat involves a flamethrower
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Nicely done
rachel chapter 23 . 8/19/2014
The best Cowboy Bebop story I've read in a while.
miaandB chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
I adore this story
One of the best I've read for Edward and spike I would really like to read more :-)
Juliedoo chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
I am so glad I read this.

I was hesitant at first, because I thought the Spike/Ed pairing would be...just odd, but now I have just fallen in love with this story. The writing, the characterization, the plot, Ed's maturing personality and the way she interacts with the people and the world around her, especially Spike. It's all really, really amazing.

I really hope you continue this. It's too awesome to sit unfinished.
olive chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
this fic is great! dont leave it!
Cattycheeno chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
oh wow i was not expecting that twist with faye! glad shes ok though. love all the character interactions. i like eds character growth and the pacing between ed and spike. plus the adventures are exciting and not overly drawn out. love that. curious what you willl do with vicious if wewiill be seeing him again. I liked how he said he wanted to steal from spike and he sees how resourceful and taleented ed is right off the bat. i think he knows something that neithr ed or spike have caught onto yet. ha!.