Reviews for The Fourth
AraelDranoth chapter 26 . 11/14
Very nice story but the romance could be hyped up a bit more
carl9390 chapter 26 . 11/8
So good to see that you aren't dead. This is one of my favorite story's on the site and having a double update just made my day.
Zaniel Neko chapter 26 . 11/8
Oh I love this story I was super excited to see not one but 2 updates :D it was 2 great chapters and I'm really looking forward to more. I loved the interaction between spike and Edward. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the crew reacts :d
Chuzzley chapter 26 . 11/8
I'm so damn happy you still continue this story. 3 3 3
anon chapter 26 . 11/8
Great story so far! I can't wait to read more!
anon chapter 1 . 11/8
great start!
Chuchutu chapter 26 . 11/8
It's so nice to see your updates all in my face shining in my inbox!!
*:.。. o()o .。.:*

You really made my day!
Selias chapter 26 . 11/8
Man, I really love Edward.
This is so in character, I love it. It's like I can visualize these arcs/plots in anime form. When I saw the Spike Ed pairing I thought it would be horrible and I'd be able to get a good laugh. Instead, I got this super well written and realistic fic that blew my mind. This is so good. Like, I can imagine Ed and Spike having a relationship, now.
green eyed typhoon chapter 24 . 9/4
really good, hope you update soon
ograman chapter 24 . 3/7
Reading from Session 1 to current, I have to say this is some of the best Cowboy Bebop fiction out there. The chapters don’t revolve around the central pairing, but well-paced action and twisty subplots in the classic Bebop formula make it easy to visualize the Sessions as standalone episodes from the show, voice cast and all. The dialogue fits each character spot-on, which make some of the more outlandish elements—Spike surviving the Red Dragon, Ed shooting guns, Vicious asking the crew for favors, etc.—feel wholly plausible to longtime fans.

I’m also blown away by the attention to sheer technical detail. The science-fiction aspects of settings like a fractured space hotel, debris-filled Earth, or marooned salvage ship aren’t described just for flavor—they play into the twists and themes of each story. Just like the anime, often the bounty-heads aren’t even named, as they’re not so much obstacles as foils that reveal more about the main cast. Even original additions like the birth tattoos or ‘chimney sweeps’ fit perfectly within the series universe.

At this point, these ongoing adventures of the Bebop are much more interesting to me than the advertised pairing. This is high-quality writing, and I hope it continues.
dksamuri chapter 24 . 1/28
Not one of your better chapters.
Forgotmypassword chapter 24 . 1/26
Good to see you back! Nice chapter, I'm a fan of your work! It's been a while since I've watched Bebop but reading this chapter reminded me how much I love Spike and Edward. I really like Faye in your story, too. I hope we get more chapters soon! .
carl9390 chapter 24 . 1/25