Reviews for Rediscovery: Scarlett & Snake Eyes
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
"This story was just a poor rushed repeat from DD, you just had Scarlett and Snake Eyes switch places"

So I wasn't the only one who saw that... man, this was just lazy writing
ceceloveskitty chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
this was amazing i thought that it was well planed out goodjob keep up the good work
6700AD chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
6700AD chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
"She shivered slightly remembering what they did to Snake."

She's tougher than that
6700AD chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
"Kamakura gave Snake Eyes the details they knew about Scarlett's disappearance"

Scarlett gets taken again? Talk about an overused plotline... this is just sad
6700AD chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Do what? He signed with trepidation. Not sure he really wanted to know the answer.

"This! GI Joe, you, us!

I'm sorry but that's not Scarlett... not even in the DD America's Elite universe
Bronwynn chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
I loved this story. It is a great representation of Scarlett and Snake Eyes and it gives a wonderful example of the tremendous bond they share and the devotion they have for one another. Well done!
Tempest S chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
That is because they are not Konoha ninja. I wonder how Snake Eyes would fair inthe Naruto universe. Although he can't use jutsus, he's certainly more ninja like than they are. He has stealth down to an art while they seem to rely on speed far more. I think they would baffle him with their bright clothes and lack of silence. Especially Gai and Lee. Snake would certainly beat them all at assassinations.
abril4 chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Wow, i really enjoyed this fic...wonderful story. I love to read SE and SS fics. The last chapter was kind of... WOW, emotional...but glad it worked in the end. Their dedication to each other is touching.

Ty for sharing...
slapshot22 chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Thanks for completely the circle of Snakes reaction in the reverse situation. I love your descriptions, and how you really brought out Snakes' emotional state of mind. I'm glad that he was able to free Scarlett in the end. I look forward to more of your work! :)
MavGirl chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
Wow. I was truly moved by this story. The visual imagery was well done and I was pulled right into the story line. It had a nice ebb and flow to it... I am really looking forward to reading more. Thank you!
tophat chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
Nice story. I'm glad everything worked out ok in the end.
Faye Kinitt chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
great story. my heart went out to snake eyes and scarlett and i was cheering him on when he stood up to colton ( i thought, the way he handled scarlett being kidnapped was really harsh in the comics )

hope we see more from you really soon.
abril4 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow, that was sad...Scarlett's feeling very powerful..no wonder she felt that way..good for Snakes he went after her.

lovely piece..left me a little teary!
slapshot22 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Very nice! I'm always a big fan of Snake Eyes and Scarlett. They go through so much and it's nice to see great emotion from them. Looking forward to more! :)