Reviews for Aftermath
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
I still think Neal and Kate loved one another greatly and planned for a happier life. Her death would have this tremendous impact on him. And he had no one else. He couldn't be weak in front of Peter. Thanks for writing, this was good and very possible.
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
finally he's back with his family! wonderful story, full of hope
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
i still believe it was peter who followed him there...
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
good deal!
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
This was a really great story. I enjoyed reading it. Well done.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Aww. That made me cry. It was beautifully written. I could feel the emotions projecting from the story. Thanks.
kenziecaffrey chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
I'm kind of late on this story...BUT I LOVED IT! Omg you had me crying D;
taliya162 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
so cute, i love it
SG-LAB chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Wonderful story. Very moving and the characters were very well written.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
This was great! I was crying at the end. Poor Neal. I hope he doesn't run off, but I could see him doing it. Great story!
Purplehonor chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Oh comeon finish it. I want to see the reunion between Neal and El and Mozzie. Great writing. Please update soon.
scorpiogirl93 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
definitely want to find out what happens next! keep it up!
Iuliana chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
wow, what a powerful chapter. wonderful written. Although I can't imagine Neal drunk, I see him more like u described him in the hospital, angry and lashing out. I can't wait to see where u take this next. How will his friends react to him coming back, can he be around them now? ohh and u rule for writing such long chapters. update soon.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was so sweet. I loved how uncomfortable Peter and Neal were with each other, and then in the car they realized they were going to be ok. Thanks for posting!
EmmaLeigh7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Awesome! I felt like it was in character, so it was even more enjoyable. I can actually see it happening. Good writing!