Reviews for Queen of Heartless
sara-nadia chapter 3 . 4/28
vamp1001 chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Oh love it havent read a new story for alice in wonderland yet and im finding this one quite interesting hope i can read what happens throughout the story but anyway once again love the whole concept of miranda being held by her will by a women just love it
LizGillies chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
So when you said you would update, did you mean a whole year later? If you're not continuing it? Can I steal the story and continue it for you?
Wolfie714 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Nuuu you can't leave it like that! Please carry this on!
KT chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
If you're still thinking of adding to this, then please do, loving it so far :P
Nessa671 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Please update soon.
WolfDragonGod chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
i am loving the story so far, hope more comes soon, because there isn't that many kingdom hearts crossovers with Alice in wonder land. Plus it has Alice pair off with the white queen thats a good part too. And is alice a keyblade master or just a Vorpal sword master?
theywouldn'tletmedelete chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
More please?
jessievamp06 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I really like they way you have done this story so far, I was watch the movie today and thought about the Malice paring. I am glad I was able to find stoires about those two.
Listener15 chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Ack! Come back and finish this! Love love love this story and I hope you come back to finish it.
Squeaky Phantom chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Fantastic chapter. Loved the bit with the sword and armor. So what happens next?
Squeaky Phantom chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Very nice chapter. Intense dream there. So will Alice be able to save the day? Where do they even start? What happens next?
Squeaky Phantom chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow, I like! I realy like. So what exactily is this darkness? Where is the white Queen? Will Alice be able to save the day? What happens next?
More chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
You have to write more...and ya know, i'm listening to My Sanctuary as i read this lol...awsome, please continue x
beloved-raven chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
you are truly a mad mastermind! this is a work of genius! i can't wait for more _