Reviews for Changes
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Woah, this is amazing! I love it! *favorites a thousand times*
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I love it! Kenshin is always so intriguing...
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Knowing what's been revealed about Kenshin and Sunshine's existences makes this story even more creepy than before, as well as sort of tragic. I really hope Yu Wo comes up with a way to get those two out of the game somehow.

And you're still baffling me with how well you write this series. Truly amazing.
Iseria4 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
...you're a genius.

I wonder if you know exactly how much I mean that word. Every syllable, if that makes sense.

You actually manage to stick to their personalities and his (Kenshin's) confusion to such a degree that I recognized him.

I never once thought of this story teller to be anyone but Kenshin.

Thank you. _

Btw I love Rurouni Kenshin and because of that I immediately grew attached to the Kenshin of Half Prince. That attachment has just grown and I thank you for giving it a spurt. I now love that character more than ever.

Thank you for your genius.

Really, thank you.
word chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Of course Second Life has changing skies! It's a 99% reality game!

World of Warcraft does, too...

Anyway, that's beside the point. This was really good. I love 1/2 Prince, and Kenshin is just a hottie. D:. I wasn't really looking for a one-shot, but I saw the grammar wasn't horrendous so instead of sampling it, I read it all. Enjoyable. I wish there was more, but what can I do? 8D
Iskeirka chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I...I think I love you now XD I haven't really seen 1/2 Prince fanfics, and now that I know there's a whole catagory on for them I'm going to have to go a-browsing!

Do you read the manhua, novel translation, or both? I do both, but the novel holds a special place in my heart
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
3 Kenshin! and 1/2 Prince! It's made of love, that series is.

Anyway, I think I mostly got that they were changing him around and stuff. I think. :P Honestly I don't think MMORPG have changing skies tho. -.- God knows Final Fantasy games usually only have a sky change when you rest at an inn. XD