Reviews for Confession
1001fanfic chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
"she felt like an idiot. She'd just offered the man leftovers. Who does that?" hahahaha cool!

I've enjoyed your story ;)
chymom chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Just watched this ep. Loved it! Only thing missing was a kiss on the ep

Your story rocked!;
LunaLove chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Oh, I definitely liked!
awesomenerd95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was so sweet, you did an excillent job of keeping them in character despite the uncharactristic act of expressing his feelings, I could totaly see him doing it that way. It was also funny I love the part about Lisbon keeping him in the elevator and the bit about his shoes, so true they're hidious lol. I was so mad at the writers for spoiling Jane and Lisbons little sweet moment so thank you so much for writing this wonderful little geam :) great job!
Anna chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was really good!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Awww Jane told her he cares about her but i like that he hinted more. I had to laugh when she punched him in the episode cause I would have been so mad too :D

Deanie
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Beautiful and lovely and the PERFECT tag to that episode-I really thought they were having a moment sitting on that bench, too. FAVORITE!
dogeatdog chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Beautiful writing, excellent character dialogue. You captured them perfectly
Famous4it chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
How dumb am I? I didn't realise that this was Jane's way of making LIsbon feel better. Man, what a twisted way.

Love this oneshot, very in-character and muwhaha I love how you first sent Lisbon on a guilt trip.
LothwenUndomiel chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aw, I love it! :) Very sweet. :D
Anne Nonymus chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was really cute. Wish that they ended the episode like this instead.

Anne
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
"You have a good heart, and I do care about you Lisbon."

That is just so Jane (in the rare moments when he's being serious and slightly vulnerable by being sincere with her). I really loved this. And am SO MAD that I missed this episode! Eek- and it sounds like we learned more about Lisbon...gr...

Anyway, great story as usual!
Simonisthecuttestmentalist chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Great little story, loved it :0)
Frogster chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Aw, that was cute! I was irritated that we didn't get to hear what Jane would say to Lisbon, but I figured that my lovely fanfic friends would think something up...and they did!

Liked Jane's little speech, especially the last bit. :D That was big, coming from him.

Update soon!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Great job on the complicated life of JIBSON. You really seem to get them. I enjoyed the moments so much. I love the way Jane can

rock Lisbon's world with just a few words or an enchanting smile.