Reviews for Until the End
Flammeous chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Just a little correction, I believe it is, 'hook, line, sinker'.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Update immediately, please!
Lorna Roxen chapter 28 . 6/11/2013
I can't wait for the talk with victor! Update soon!
Carly Carnations chapter 27 . 5/29/2013
I don't understand why you have so few reviews, I hope you carry on with this fic. :)
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
so i absolutely love this fic and i seriously hope that you update soon!:D keepup the good work, hun.

Cheshire
FaithDeanLove chapter 27 . 7/27/2011
i absolutely love this story. the way that the pov changes between robyn and alexis is nice, though i kinda wish that mybe in the future with moe scenes focused on robyn and remy we can see things from remy's point of view. so if robyn's healing factor is suppose to be increased then will it be like wolverine's or a lesser degree than his but still more than regular mutants. its also interesting how from the beginning it was alexis that seemed stronger and more important of the two, since she could see the future and use telepathy, with robyn's mutation being impressive but to a lesser degree, but then with stark and hanks input of ideas of what she could do and her own use of it to turn back time, it seems that robyns powers strike as more impressive and make her stand out where before alexis powers and use out shined hers. please update again.
987 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010