Reviews for Damaged Goods
Prince-Frost chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This made me laugh so much. Thanks for creating such a masterpiece! xD
MoonlightRush chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hilarious!

I love your writting style! :)
seaofsound chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
LOL. that was sooo classic.
Twisted-Soul123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ahhh hahahaha...that cracked me up! Very nicely done! ;D
TheEverlastingGaze chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Aww this story is cuteeee (:

I love the Wizard and this was pretty funny. :D

I would love to know what the Wizard whispered to the Witch in disguise though, Lol ;) -is a perverted demon- :'D
loveliecoraima chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
lol this story is awesome i like the ending
Masaichu chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was a really funny story! Poor Akari couldn't have predicted that outcome. I felt bad for Wizard, what with Witch really poking her nose into territory she shouldn't have, but she got what she had coming in the end. All in all though, the story is very well written, kept in character and a perfect story for a laugh. Great job at this! I loved it very much!
Hikari Kamikaze chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
this was hilarious, I read this a while back, but now i can finally comment on it. poor witchy got scarred for life
RumAngel chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
omg so funny! :D very creative, LOVED it! 3
Chibigurl116 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That was totally awesome! That will teach the Witch to mess with Akari's Wizard! xD I was so rolling on the floor cracking up. Awesome work, and I love how you described everything. Awesomeness!
iceball19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
LOVED it! I liked how you had the Witch brew Polyjuice Potion from HP :) You did a fantastic job depicting the Wizard; he was so cute when he was flustered, only to come back super sexy 3
Stormi Sky chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I thought this was a hilarious story, and I giggled quite a few times. I love the thought of the Wizard being so flustered and confused. It's adorable :) And you did their personalities quite well.

I very much enjoyed this story.
Misty121416 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This story has officially made my dayxD Aw, Gale is so cute And I swear, I;m the only one who thinks his hair is sandy-blond rather than grey or silverxD Anyways, good job! I enjoyed reading this fanfiction!

-Misty
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh my god, that was AWESOME! However, the ending was a little confusing for me. If it was clearer as to who said "... what did you do to her?" the ending would have made much more sense.

Anyway, excellent job, and please, write more!
M4lic3NW0nd3rl4nd chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Well...now that was unexpected lol.

None the less, it was very much enjoyed by me :) you did a REALLY good job portraying Vivi and the Wizard, it's a very hard thing to do-write a character without making them horribly OC-even if it wasn't a romance story I still liked it. Anyhow enough rambling I reckon. Good story and I look forward to reading more Witch/Wizard stories from you :D