Reviews for Fixed Doesn't Mean Forgotten
hotcocoalatte chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
Aw, this is such a sweet story (no pun intended, lol). Great job!
Lover of all that is Animated chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
AW

It's finished. I enjoyed it so much. There are so few good stories about Sweets, I'd love to see one where the squints find out about about his past, but there are none around.

Great job, keep up the good work. D
A. Summer chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Nice job. I really liked seeing Sweets' pointof view in the last chapter. it had an aw moment, but it was a realistic for the characters to act that way, and that is the most impressive thing about your story. The characters were true to story. I hope to read more of your stuff.
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
This was great. I especially loved the last paragraph, because, wow, great show of emotion, perfect and understated. The interaction between the three of them is amazing. I think you perfectly captured the relationship they have-friends/older siblings/protectors.

I loved this story, every single chapter. Thank you very much for regular updates and wonderful writing. And I really, really hope that this isn't the last story you have for Bones (and not the last with Sweets), because you're stories are awesome and this fandom needs it.
The Goliath Beetle chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
It's over? OVER? OVER!

No! How could you!

I loved the last chapter so much, it was the best. Good job. Love it.
super ario chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Awhh, and FIN.

Fantastic last edition. The entire story was extremely enjoyable on my side, so thanks for this. It's great to see a good Bones/Booth/Sweets story. ;D Hope you'll write more about them, some day.
206 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
I loved this chapter. (I love when BB are being all parental towards Sweets. Great job on the story!
pluvia somnium chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
OH awesome!

Say, does it have any BB?

Update soon!
super ario chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
I definately think this should be continued to at least one more chapter; it's absolutely fantastic. Why can't I write like this ?
A. Summer chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Too cute! I think your story is great whether you stop it here or keep going. Though I wouldn't mind seeing another chapter ;)

great job.
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Aww, this was cute. I enjoyed this story, whether or not you end up adding another chapter.
The Rose of the Rush chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Very touching. I love it. Keep going.
Fear Herself chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Aw, that was so sad, but it had a happy ending!

Update soon...PLEASE!

~Fear
A. Summer chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Once again, great chapter. I check everyday to see if you update this story. Can't wait for more.
Ghostfile chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Awesome story! Wish real kids in the system never had to live through things like that, but maybe everyone gets karmic justice in the end. Really liked how you had Sweets share his story willingly with B & B. Very curious to see what the next chapter has.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »