Reviews for Unwanted, Liked, Loved
bobdog54 chapter 3 . 2/11
This is a beautiful duet of stories. The parallels are perfectly done and the story is very romantic.

Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 2/9
Love seeing it from his pov. Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Vampgrl037 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Excellent story. Both parts.
TombeDeLaLune chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
and this one was even more sweet. very nice job.
Jebeth chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
I liked it very much. I like when Gibbs breaks through all his barriers and accepts that he just loves Tony because he is Tony.
sterno chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
THANKS FOR GIBB'S VIEW. LOVED IT. ALSO THANKS FOR NO CHAINS AND COLLARS SLAVE FIC! LIKED THAT TONY WAS ABLE TO BE FREE BUT CHOSE TO BE WITH GIBBS.. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT! YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD WRITER...!
nevillus chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
wow that was beautiful so much love.
victoriantealady chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I enjoyed this sequel as much as the origianl!
addictedtocsi777 chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
I really liked this story! It is a good companion to the one from Tony's point of view. Good job!
WyrdSmith chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Yup. Liked it. Seriously AU but an interesting one. Thanks!
Rose Malmaison chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Wow...I had to go and get a hankie because this made me cry! This POV was even more compelling than Tony's view. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because we know Tony would find it easy to love, but for Gibbs to admit it is a really big thing. I'm glad he did say so, and in the way he did.

As far as the slavery and ownership goes, in this part you have Jethro saying he shows he loves Tony by having 'allowed' him to do this and he 'let him' do that. This implies that Tony has to be given permission and there is implied ownership, however subtle. So these men may be bound by love but I feel that Tony should have chosen to become a free man and *then* they'd truly be on equal footing. I still like your take on it, but they can never be equal with that in place, no matter how much they convince themselves it's possible.

Also, I was glad that you brought in additional dialog and did more than just show the same scenes from another POV. Great!
kwittbugginme chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Molto buono

kris
Net Sparrow chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
This was a perfect completion to your first slave-story. And I thank you for a wonderful slash-ending, you did it amazingly. The slash was written very sensitively . Such a sweet love after all.
ellepha chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
loved it
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Loved this companion piece. It really was great to see Gibbs's side of things and it made things even more clear with the presidential decree. Great job!