Reviews for Unwanted, Liked, Loved
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Loved this companion piece. It really was great to see Gibbs's side of things and it made things even more clear with the presidential decree. Great job!
trout1986 chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
yes, I like it very much. I wasn't sure I would becuase of the premise, But aparently Lerory Jethro Gibbs felt the same. I look forward to more of your stories.

Trout
GibbsRules chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
OMG! Just read the last 2 chapters! So glad that Gibbs was able to say those 3 little words in the end!.
sunnysideup71 chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Can't believe I missed this update, good thing i saw this bookmarked on delicious.

Loved this as much as the first, maybe even more, it's so nice to see the story from Gibbs' pov. Specially the last part when Gibbs finally said the words. Sweet ending! Leaves me wanting to read more on this verse.

By the way, hope whatever you're going through turn out well.
bran4ever chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Yes I liked it! I liked the first one too... probably should have told you that. I confess I don't really watch much NCIS. My family isn't into crime shows like I am. But I love the CSI's and NCIS. I think, from what I've seen and read, Gibbs is pretty much in character. The moments that catch me are where his gut clenches, when he feels pain or fear or love or when Gibbs just FEELS for someone else. I've read it many times. I think your descriptions of those moments are suburb. I really loved these two companion works. I'll go read more later!
Josie chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Liked it?

No - loved it!

:-)
ghfan98 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Very good story. I loved reading this from Gibbs' point of view.
carismum chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Great end to a great story! Hope there is another before too long!
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Awesome, wonderful, amazing doesn't even cover it! I loved getting a chance to see things from Gibbs' point of view, and to see him finally say those three words was the icing on the cake.
Lygtemanden chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
You write the most beautiful stories, and these two have been at the top of your game! Thank you!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 3/19/2010

eep!

signed,

onewhowatches :3
finlaure chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Love, true love, conquers all fears and all barriers. I wish that this would go on. but unfortunatly all Great and Wonderful things must come to an end. But Boy did I enjoy reading this.
JWildfire chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
A very satisfying ending to both parts of this story, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I hope whatever happened turns out well Gunny. I'm sending happy thoughts and good karma your way.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »