Reviews for Unwanted, Liked, Loved
Gibbs4Eva chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Loved it - just as I did from Tony's POV!

Hope your life improves!
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Wow! Great job on this story - loved reading this from Gibbs POV. Would love to see a followup to this story. I hope all is going well for you. Take care and hope to read more stories from you.
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Loved it!
WCUGirl chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Definitely enjoyed this wonderful sequel. :) Can't wait to see what your next adventure will take us on!

Hope all is ok with you? :)

Love Jen
shippingdiva chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Great stuff!
Queen Jean-Grey chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
yet another testament to how awesome of an author you are dearie.
kirallie chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Good work! You're Lincon Echo? I love your STar Wars work! By why 2 different author names?
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
love it!
tears on the inside chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
So love this story how sweet is Gibbs. Update soon please
Wolfa Moon chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Very nice verse.
onewhowatches chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
aah! aah! aah! -runs around in mad circles-

more! i need the ending. o-o like, yesterday.

god, you are amazing. -falls down and worships at your feet-

signed,

onewhowatches :3
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Hey Gunnery Sergeant, Oh, that was so beautiful, Tony & Jethro's first time together. It was nice to see a gentle, slow love scene between the two men. Can't wait to see what happens next, maybe a presidental ruling that PC's like Tony are permitted to marry or something like that, so that Tony & Jethro would always be not until something bad happens, like Tony gets kidnapped or whatever. Thanks, Lightnshadows.
combatcrazy chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
This was such a sweet chapter. I know that sounds strange, but it really was. The confussion Gibbs feel when he realizes he has feeling for Tony and the care Tony takes in teaching Gibbs. Gibbs first time taking charge and his care for Tony's pleasure. It was all wonderful.
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
great job on this it is so much fun to see this from Gibbs POV - I have to admit that as I read the new chapter from this I have to now go back and read the second chapter from Tony's POV.
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Love it! Can't wait for Gibbs' reactions to Tony staying his PC when given the choice to leave.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »