Reviews for Unwanted, Liked, Loved
Gibbs4Eva chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Loved the first one from Tony's POV & loving this one just as much, if not more! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Queen Jean-Grey chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
nice story dear...i ask that you update soon...very very soon
combatcrazy chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Great to see a sequal to your story. can't wait to see Gibbs thoughts when he finally chooses to take Tony on as a true personal companion. Hurry back.
Julie507 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I enjoy reading Gibbs' point of view. Interesting chapter. I can't wait to read more!
GibbsRules chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I loved this story and the companion piece from Tony's POV 'Master, Boss, Jethro'. I've never heard of the book 'The Persian Boy' but am intrigued now!. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
ghfan98 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I'm really enjoying this story, hope to see more soon.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
i should have reviewed this last night. but i was completely knackered.

. ugh. i just wanted to say that i loved thos and i am begging for more. :D

signed,

onewhowatches :3
sunnysideup71 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Loved the frst one, Tony's POV and I'm loving this POV from Gibbs. It's cool to see what's been going on in his head and heart this time around. Please continue, update soon!
JWildfire chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Thanks for the heads-up on the new story. I'm looking forward to Gibbs' POV on the whole situation :)
finlaure chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Yeah! We get to see the other side of this. Since the show never lets us in on Gibbs feelings, this should be very interesting, very interesting.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
LOVE IT!
carismum chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Great to see the story from Gibbs'side! Hope to read more soon!
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh I'm loving that you've done this from the other POV! I hope you will continue it? :)

Love Jen
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Hey Gunnery Sergeant, Love how we get to see Gibbs' side of being "gifted" with Tony. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks,Lightnshadows
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I loved your other story from tony's POV - this first chapter from Gibbs POV is off to a great start. Please update soon.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4