Reviews for Three Words, Eight Letters, One Lifetime
SarahB0B chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was spectacularly written. Good job. The only problem I had was when you changed from referring to Draco from "you" to "him" there in that next to last paragraph. But that doesn't stop the story from still being awe inspiring. Great job. (:
cantarbailar chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Good story. Well written.
weasleygirl31 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
wow. That was really good. probably one of the best draco/hermione fics i've ever read (and i've read a lot). it had great detail, and you could see who the people were with o names, and you could see exactly what they felt (my english teacher would love you.) the beggining was a little slow, but still very good. Wonderful job!:)
ArtisticAngel411 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Magnificent! One word, 11 letters and 11 out of 10! Amazing writing! Loved it all the way! :D
Insincere Perfections chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I could see it all, played out like a slideshow in my head, but the pieces didn't fall into place, and I was left with the shattered remnants of my heart wrapped up in a piece of newspaper, my fingers cut and bleeding because of my insistence to clean up the pieces and fix them up.

My favourite bit by far. This story, my favourite story by far. It is amazing, emotional and so much that i just can not fathom into words. I love it. By far your best peice of writing. If you dont get an A for this piece let me know and i will hunt down your techer and make her watch as i feed her organ by organ to her own pet gold fish! Love it so much! On my favourites list 5, 6, 7 times! If not more! Best youve ever done!

xoxo

LifeisaFairyTale
60BrokenHearts chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is really really really really really good!
Dairire chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Thoughts? At the moment all coherent ones are gone. It was amazing! I absolutely loved it :) Especially how you had the black and white blending into grey. And the last paragraph was beautiful.

I hope you get an A for this in English! You completely deserve it. Meeting Tom Felton *sighs* If only.

Anyway I think I'll stop rambling now and just say one last word.

Perfection :)
learyl chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
did you mean to switch from talking about draco in 2nd person to 3rd person in a couple of the sentences (e.g., "felt for him", "annoyed at him" instead of "felt for you" and "annoyed at you")? or were you really talking about a different person other than draco for those 2 references?