Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
summer chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
that is a very awesome story
maranda111 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Um...can you please continue this. If you have any interest please shoot me a message and I would love to help.
cadillacslim3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was good, but I think you could have been WAY more broad and discriptive with the way slade and red x were 'treating' robin. Other than that, good job
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
...Lovely... More people should read this!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh you're a evil bitch!
Jayto chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
God, finally the review system is working again. I swear, I’m so lost without it.

I will be the first to admit that I don’t really enjoy reading ‘dark fics’. I mean, I have read quite a few, but, they don’t appeal to me as much as humorous, slashy, fluff stories. I don’t know if you’ve ever read ‘Small Print’, but that was a VERY dark fic…and at some parts had me squirming. But, I could not stop reading once I began, because the plot was so great.

But, I have read all of Wynja’s drabbles, and yes, I have read that drabble. I actually enjoyed it, only because I loved Slade and Red’s dynamic in it. It was just dark enough to be fun, if you get that.

Anyways, I really thought this continuation was great! I felt so bad for Robin, because even IF the resistance found him, Red has made sure that he’s ‘fucked’ either way. God, that is just, wow. -lol- So, horrible and yet fascinating at the same time. That is just so…evil! When I first started reading it, I was like “ok…so Robin became evil because…?” I was a little confused, but when I realized it was actually Red, my jaw dropped. That was brilliant! Utterly brilliant!

But, before this becomes too long, I’ll stop. You did a wonderful job and I enjoyed it very much! Hehe. -grins-

Love

Jayto.
Wynja chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh wow! This twisted my head as well, no wonder poor Robin is confused! I've always wondered where "Happy New Year" might lead and now I know! Hey... now I got curious about a few others... ;) Well, already seen the lovely cup-cake pic so I'm off to look at the hotter, but less fattening one... ;)