Reviews for The Fabulous Hulk
Imarvelnation chapter 1 . 1/10
OMG, this made my day.
loubega chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh that was good absolutly hilarious, loved it.
WatsWitDaMonkey chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I'm literally speechless I'm laughing so fucking hard. I had something I wanted to praise you on but I can't think of it now because … LAUGHTER.
Angelzodica013 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Holy cow! XD lmfao!

Could there be a second chapter or something! I so want to read more of this new and improve Hulk! And I want to see what he would look like with highlights now. Lol And Tony and Logan having...yeah... Did not see that coming. Maybe a full out battle for Banners attention. But it was still funny!

My favorite part HAS to be when Hulk comes out! I love him even mire now! XD who knew HE would be the one with a fashion sense? Lol Again amazingly funny story.
Yeva4Eva chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
mmmhmmm honey beee
StickyNoteBitch chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh my god. I cried, and had to bite my blanket (which I swear isn't a euphemism for anything but it sounds like one) to keep from howling with laughter.

There are no words for how epic this is, so I shall just laugh gratuitously. XD
why chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
[And that might have been the end of it. Except that the party was mysteriously crashed by a rogue wannabe villain, hell bent of preventing spastic dogs from getting research funds, apparently. But in a room filled almost entirely with super-humans and costumed heroes, the moron didn't last too long, being dispatched so suddenly and thoroughly that most of the guests didn't even get a chance to get a decent look at the guy.]

The best part.

And the ending, Id rather see wht Tim had to say whn Bruce hulked in front of him, his clothes tattered.