Reviews for No Quiero Para Siempre Solo Te Quiero Para Vida
Guest chapter 10 . 14h
You know where youre going? Are you SURE? Because the back and forth with Bella's moronic cluelessness along with her self absorbtion and selfishness (you know the typical Bella character traits) is getting boring in the extreme.
Guest chapter 6 . 16h
Uh...I guess you made Jake a bit...delusional? It always seemed that what Jacob saw in Bella was more on the inside..who she was. Whoever it is you are describing in this chapter it aint Bella Swan
Guest chapter 5 . 16h
About time Bella started to feel what its like and about time she has to py the check on her twisted behavior
xoxstephlouxox chapter 15 . 6/29
Please please please update xx
This story was interesting for a while Jake wasnt too big of an emo pussy. Dedweird was his usual creepy, abusive self and Bella seemed to be getting a clue but we now have cliche. I mean whats the differenc. Imprinting? the great spirits or whatever its all down to supernatural intervention. No choices to be made.
It felt mu7ch better when it was Bella starting to realize that Edward no matter that being with him was risk free would nevr be to her what Jake is. A friend and beyond that a love that would be something that her books could ever define.
This is a normal teenage girl discovering that her "truest" of true loves is a warden and she is in prison. No matter how good he looks, being with someone like this for eternity could only be hell.
Unfortunately Bellas endgame was never about love but about avoiding the mess and risk of living life on its own terms. She loved jake, almost certainly more than Dedweird but life with Jake was all about the bad things that could happen to Bella. Jake could leave or imprint or fall out of love or get tired of her or... those things would never happen with Edward. Bella was willing to put up with being caged in exchange for not having to chance pain.
Reinonmyday chapter 15 . 3/13
Ummm are you sure you havnt forgotten about this fic? I really like it so if you can please update it
April-Showers82 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
I absolutely love this story. Where has it been all of my life? The characterizations and the plot, even putting yourself seamlessly into it, is freaking awesome! You made me laugh, cheer, feel a little raunchy, sad, pissed, and thoughtful all in fifteen chapters. I just love the flow of this story and how you are making everything intertwine. I desperately need you and your beta to finish this. My life won't be the same without it.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Great story write more pls
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
Love it! Great story, so far! Hope you get a chance to write more.
alixandria chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
alixandria chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
wow! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
Awesome ch, hope you finish this story? I love reading it! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
Wow! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) w:-) :-)
alixandria chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Holly shit! Damn she was supposed to be jake's all along?!