Reviews for Through the Looking Glass Once More
CharlieBoneFan chapter 16 . 2/21
Splendid beginning for part one of the story!
Inferna Blossom chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
WTH! Wth, wth, What. the. Heck! Margaret's HERE?!
Inferna Blossom chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
I don't want to be too repetitive, but I know comments/reviews are really important to writers, so I try to say something every chapter. However, I'm not sure I can think of anything besides the usual that I like the fluff, I like the chapter, I like the way the story makes me feel, and I like and am intrigued by how the story is progressing.
Inferna Blossom chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
I am still loving the White Queen. She always was a favorite of mine.
Inferna Blossom chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
Well, that went well. I 3 Hatter.
Inferna Blossom chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
I cried with tears of joy at the sweet Moment Hatter and Alice confessed their love for each other and kissed. I am also doubly pissed at Stayne.
Inferna Blossom chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
You are very good at creative happy, warm emotions with your story. I hope I'm not being too repetitive, but I can't think of much else to say.
Inferna Blossom chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Poor Hatter's never been love before, so he doesn't know how to describe what he feels. I thought this before, but it seems appropriate now.
Inferna Blossom chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
smiles, happy tears, a fluttering warmth, and a heart beating fast, all experienced by yours truly because of this story. Thank you for writing it. I like it very much.
Inferna Blossom chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
3 3 :) - Expresses everything I need to say right there.
Inferna Blossom chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
I will be eagerly reading more. I love this so much.
Inferna Blossom chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
*sighs happily* So wonderfully sweet. :)
Inferna Blossom chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Lol, even the flowers know she's crushing on the Hatter. In fact, I think everyone she's met in Wonderland knows it so far except Alice herself. :)
Inferna Blossom chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Off to Wonderland we go! And, if I were Alice, I don't think I'd be so sympathetic towards her sister. Why do people always have such a narrow view of sanity.
Inferna Blossom chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Honestly, the ideas people had about women back in that time were simply dreadful. I also love the dynamic of one sister being more like her mother, and one being more like her father, and I can relate, even more so with the fact that, between my sister and I, I'm the daddy's girl, just like Alice.