Reviews for Bella's Hymen Theory
Jane-with-a-y chapter 11 . 10/13/2017
More than anything, I sure wish you would finish this sweet story! It was one of the first fics I read, in what would turn out to be hundreds, and it's still a favorite even after all these years.

Just pull a Nike and DO it!
jenninemarie chapter 21 . 7/8/2017
Omg it stops there!
Stella Kurogane chapter 21 . 7/4/2015
I loved loved loved it!
Thank you so much for sharing. :)
zozotheterrible chapter 21 . 5/30/2015
I stumbled across this story and I have devoured it in one go! I love it, from crazy, over analysing Bella to the one and only talking dick, Anthony (and Edward, of course)! I was hoping that this was a 21 chapter story but it looks like there was more to come before RL got in the way. I'll be following and favouriting, just in case inspiration hits again.

Thank you and I have my fingers crosed for more!
youngandmature chapter 21 . 5/25/2015
Ughhh. Just started this and am now anxiously awaiting an update.

Only just realised this story is on hiatus(?)... any chance it will be continued?

Would love it to be!
jk chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Its sad that Bella noticed her feelings for the manqhore so soon, you didn't even
Let her try another guy! Wtf! Edward gets a pure woman and what does Bella get? A manwhore! Fuck that!
jk chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Yaaa he's been in love with you Bella but has been sleeping with other woman with no problem at all and apparently wasn't even sexually. Attracted to you until a few days ago...yaaaaa not exactly a winner huh...shecan do better! Adrian from vampire academy!
sdgouso chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
I realize that this hasn't been updated since early 2011 so it is not likely that it will be finished... sob. I did need to let you know that this has been the most delightful, hilarious, rotflmao story I have ever read. I am going to 'follow' it just on the chance that you will pick it up again and finish it. I really love this Edward and Bella! You are a very talented writer and so funny and witty. I also appreciated very much the lack of spelling errors, typos, bad grammar and usage of words that sort of sound like the word the author means, but means something else entirely. I read almost straight through it... had to quit at the last chapter when my vision kept blurring out and I kept falling asleep. :D I hope that RL is treating you well... Stories like yours improve the quality of my life considerable. ... Sue
lolz chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
Heart this story!
pillen-ilse chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
I can't go to sleep, am to busy laughing my Ass off. My husband repetedly grumbled something about destroying my pad, adds to the hilarious experience.

Thanks for sharing

Daniela
1avidfan chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
This is without a doubt the best story I have ever experienced ! I have read a lot of stories I have loved, but I am experiencing this one, laughing so hard and so continuously I almost am crying.

I know this is not complete and has not been updated for a long time more than 2 1/2 years, in fact. But I am really praying that this leaves off at a happy spot, no leaving me hanging with some dreadful angsty situation that has their relationship threatened. I am tempted to look at the last chapter to see if I should read that far because I will be so disappointed if this joyous, funny story stops at an unhappy moment in their life.

This author is very very talented. Thank you for writing and sharing! I hope your RL allows and motivates you to continue.
csh06 chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
So good. Update please.
csh06 chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Please finish this story.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I just love Edward's denial. AND I friggin LOVE Heidi!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
OMG! I burst out laughing at Bella's note taking.
1,374 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »