Reviews for The Truth
Drakonis Aurous chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Another Awesome story to this arc!
Not so much action as previous stories but needed dialogue and explanation and just as enjoyable.
Again, well written, strong plot and overall a great story
It looks like everyone's finding their respective mates with a couple of surprises. One question - I might have missed what happened to Jim Possible.
Also, you have something sinister brewing involving Josh and Amy...

Can't wait to go onto the the next story.
- Drakonis Aurous
sushi500 chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
I don't know how you keep doing it. Another great story. I probably could use your opinions when I start writing my own KP Fanfic. Looking forward to the rest!
sumer11 chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
i loved the last 2 stories of the arc series. i think the next one will good as well. update soon, i'm looking forward 2 reading this series and i want 2 see how this ends for kim and ron.
CajunBear73 chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
Had a little of everything that takes place at weddings. Nervous groom and bride, friends and family that keep things on an even keel, and the ever present Frat-boy-type-who-thinks-it's-his-god-given-right-to-hit-on-every-pretty-woman-who-is-way-out-of-his-league... LOL! Hope he learned his lesson with two of the deadliest female martial artists in the world. I think he should be grateful he didn't try this with Shego, he'd be a walking torch right about now.

Well like S103 said, it's time to wrap this one up, more coming and some of it ain't pretty.

But then there's the stuff we're working on and I hope y'all will like it. Oh and the extra stuff HE's working on too...

Chrisdz chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
man this is a good story i read like twelve chapters last night and the last two this morning but it was so worth it
CajunBear73 chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
Wedding's in the can... and maybe so will Ron when Bob and Mo get back from the honeymoon..!

Whitewater Alchemist chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
YAY! Another wedding!

Nice to see Monique having a love life too, on the show she appears to be the only main human character without one. Nice work.

Also, I really like the prank Kim and Ron pulled on the newlyweds at the end of the chapter.

Post the final(?) chapter soon.

CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
Send-offs, secrets revealed (some with embarrassment for many... LOL!) and things in motion for so many here.

Wonder if vacation is detrimental to writing... Nah, just kidding.
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
Farewells and memories with Rufus' passing. He will be missed.

Many others catch up with current events in other lives and a bit of prophecy makes an appearance today..

Missed friends and holding the line for others. It's a graceful task.
Whitewater Alchemist chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
Once Again (joke intended), an excellent job.

I like they way that once I think everyone made a cameo in this story, someone else does (Monique in this case).

Looking forward to the next chapter,

waveform chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
Rufus's passing was sad, but well handled. He died with his friends and family around him, and so he died at peace. He wasn't alone.

I don't like that Josh and Amy are still on the loose and up to something. But I'm sure "Justice" will deal with that.
Mack53B chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
Thanks for the nice mention. My pen name comes partly from one of my favorite songs, 'Mack the Knife' and the miles that I covered in my military career (about 53 Thousand miles traveled I didn't believe it) and since there was a Mack53A well, there you go. I enjoyed your chapter, please continue. Thank you.
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
Things moving along here nicely, even that whack pairing over in the wilds of your mind... Josh and DNAmy? Ewww... LOL!

Celebrations, down to business, brass tacks and farewells here.

The Sake Sisters have their guys, their Mom's satisfied and what a bonus it will be for her to have Ninjas for daughters-in-law's. She just don't know it yet.

Rufus passes on and leaves something to speculation, doesn't he?

I guess you'll tell the rest of us about that, huh?

PS: Really going to miss Ben. He not only helped bring me over the fence, but he also listened for insight of others. Bye Sir 'Neb, and keep an eye out for us.
osprey2000 chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
Just wanted to let you know you have not been abandoned... I know you weren't beggin'- but I figured a few words of encouragement couldn't hurt. Just haven't had much to say- 'cept keep on keepin' on. Still reading, still enjoying, still here!

This chapter has possibly one of the saddest events ever, the death of Rufus. You did it nicely, with honor and respect. Maybe the MMP went to young Ron-San? I guess we'll see...

Keep up the good work...

Whitewater Alchemist chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
Once again, great job.

Nice to see several old characters like Wanda, Suzie, and Ron's dad making a reappearance in the story.

Too bad about Rufus dying, but the way you portrayed the event was really touching.

Can't wait for the next chapter.