Reviews for Behind Enemy Lines
alexis374 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
haven't even started reading - but just wanted to say thanks for reposting! i started reading this randomly on twilighted ages back and then half way through it was taken off! of course, lucky me, i was smack bang in the middle and thoroughly addicted... so it is great and very thoughtful for you to repost it here! I'll probably start from the beginning once again, but just wanted to say thanks for the repost :D
athome Jo chapter 17 . 7/7/2010
Wow, this was an incredible story! Very well written and Edward's internal dialogue was amazing. ;)
Chalger chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
Love this so much, I just read it in one sitting and I'm off o do it again BxE chemistry is mwah, I love it! Will you be updating soon?
ammNIwriter chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is fantastic! Superbly written and a very action-packed first chapter! Really pulls the reader in! Loved the inclusion of Pride and Prejudice at the end. Even though he seems a dick Edward is quite nice sounding. I love the idea of Jasper singing away.

Great concept and very well portrayed.

Tatarata chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
I don't think she is just a photographer, she acts like a analyst too
EverlastingMuse chapter 17 . 5/12/2010
wonderful story!
NY13 chapter 17 . 5/1/2010
Perfect, all of it...thanks again for that!
NY13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Riveting, truly...don't know what all the bru ha ha with posting and such...but I am really fortunate to have found this story here; thanks.
spargelkun chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Dear Diary

Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. heh. thanks for leaving this up.
DownThatLayne chapter 17 . 4/26/2010
Oh my goodness, this story was amazing! I loved the action and adventure. I usually don't ready a lot of fics with action, but it's actually my favorite genre, good ones are just so hard to find! I found this on Indie Twific Awards, it really called to me because I want to be in the Navy. Loved the story:)
Mackbaby chapter 16 . 4/8/2010
Most definitely one of the best fics I've ever read :D
SubtlePen chapter 17 . 4/7/2010
such a beautiful epilogue - seeing them together, seeing edward healing. he's who he is, and you didn't pacify us by sugar coating a happy picket fence ending, but gave us what is absolutely RIGHT for this story and for them. oh, how i miss these two! so glad i can come back and re-read every few months. xox!
SubtlePen chapter 16 . 4/7/2010
best final chapter, ever. bar none.

god i love this story, your edward's voice, your bella's strength...

feather2009 chapter 17 . 4/3/2010

this is the best fanfiction I've read in months!

thinkb4uact chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Didn't know you posted this story here. Great frist chapter.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »