Reviews for Behind Enemy Lines
MrsLanaS chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
This was a great fic. I was totally captivated!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
Ahh, sweetheart I know u probably don't care, but Meredith Brooks sang "Bitch" not alanis morrisett. Compeling story overall. Thanks!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
You deserve so much more reviews. Your fiction is a good one.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
OH MY ROB ! That was a wonderful, hard, loving, hurtful, good, lustful, amazing, tough, sweet, full of surprises journey. Thank you for sharing.
Marie Mermaids chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
AW... that was the best end to a lovely story.
Marie Mermaids chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Lovely kiss
Marie Mermaids chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
I love how he is slowly healing
Marie Mermaids chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Saw the recommendation on Ms Swans Bookstore. Loved the first chapter. Good one.
thunnababy chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Thank you for writing this wonderful story. There were times when it was so difficult to read, (you know the one's I'm talking about), but for the most part, even given the tough times, I had a really hard time when I had to put it down and get busy with my life. All I could think of at work today was getting back home so I could get back to this.
thunnababy chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
Edward's mind talk and that whole opening scene with Carlisle and Maurice was hysterical The last part was adorable. He can't get out of his mouth's way can he. LOL
thunnababy chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
I keep waiting for Emmett, Rose and Jasper, alongside Bella to break in and get him out of there! But I'm glad he's had this talk with himself so that he can now concentrate of staying alive, by whatever means he has.
thunnababy chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
It's good he's finally seeing, thanks to Bella, that he needs to get beyond the pent up guilt and pain of his parents' death. Atlas Shrugged was one of my favorite books. I read it for the first time back in the 60's and many times since then. My dog eared copy is falling apart. C
thunnababy chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
He will be as the Phoenix rising from the ashes. She will help him.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
He found his one. The one woman that was meant for him. Could give him the peace he needed to find for all the pain he suffered after losing his family. I truly believe that some of us get "stuck" at a certain point of our growth and never are able to mature beyond that stage, having been so damaged. I know two people who, even though they are in their senior years now, have never been able to move beyond the trauma they suffered in their youth to become mature, responsible adults. It's very sad. I hope Bella is able to help him see that he is a good and valuable person and worthy of being loved and able to give love in return. The fact that he had his AHA moment that told him he loved her is really important. Did I already tell you how much I love this story and how grateful I am that I found it? :)
thunnababy chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I know this is FF after all but I remember reading (I have the bool.) about the rescue of Scott O'Grady and what went on behind the scene to get him out of behind enemy lines alive and safe and let me say it was a stupendous operation! There is a book called "Good To Go" about the whole process from the President of the USA down to the pilots that were searching. Quite an interesting read. Oh, and my son is one of the Marines on the cover of the book! He's even quoted in it as are everyone who was on that mission. Any way, I hope for Edward and the rest of them that our country is doing what they did back then to get them all out alive. Yeah, I knowl, It's FF. Just humor me. LOL.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »