Reviews for A World of Fragile Things
Starzki chapter 1 . 8/21
This was really pretty. I liked the way you were able to describe Sango's emotional pain so clearly and how she is both strong and fragile at the same time. Nicely done.
LuxKen27 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Congratulations! Your fic has won 1st PLACE for BEST ONESHOT and 3rd PLACE for BEST DARKFIC/ANGST at EIKYUU KOSAI, the Miroku/Sango Fandom Awards. Established in 2009, this group strives to recognize those outstanding pieces of fanfiction and art from the Inuyasha universe, which put special emphasis on the Mir/San pairing. Twice a year, our members come together to nominate and vote in 17 different categories, including a special ‘Hidden Treasure’ award, for those gems that might have been missed the first time around.

To learn more about Eikyuu Kosai, please visit our FanFiction dot net profile. There, you can find the latest on our current slate of nominations, as well as pick up your nominee banner!

Our next term will commence in January 2011. The group will be open to recommendations during our downtime, so please feel free to join in the proceedings!

Congratulations once again!
Eikyuu Kosai Awards II chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Congratulations! Your fic has been nominated for BEST ONESHOT and BEST DARKFIC/ANGST at EIKYUU KOSAI, the Miroku/Sango Fandom Awards. Established in 2009, this group strives to recognize those outstanding pieces of fanfiction and art from the Inuyasha universe, which put special emphasis on the Mir/San pairing. Twice a year, our members come together to nominate and vote in 17 different categories, including a special ‘Hidden Treasure’ award, for those gems that might have been missed the first time around. [To be eligible for ‘Hidden Treasure’ during the July 2010 term, work must have been posted prior to January 1, 2010.]

Our current slate of nominations (and the nominee banner) can be found here: community. livejournal mirsanawards / 28103. html

Nominations run from July 1 - July 14th, 2010, with voting from July 18 - July 31st, 2010.

Congratulations once again, and please feel free to join in the proceedings!
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
A lovely, heartfelt story. Nice work!
YinYangButterfly chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
OH. MY. GEE! This was great! Very nice, I love your phrases, and how this fic seems to just roll on its own. Sounds like the kinda thing that just writes itself, am I right?

I love the way you write-it's so elegant and full of desciption. I'm super jealous.
Griddlebone chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Ooh, this is lovely. Lyrical and just the slightest bit haunting... I really enjoyed the way you slipped beneath Sango's calm and collected facade to show the pain and turbulence underneath. Very nice!
transmigratory chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is absolutely beautiful! So poignant, and really moving. You capture Sango's attitude very well. 3 The writing was amazing as well, and all the words flowed. It was a wonderful read!