Reviews for Sorrow's Mysteries
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
I love how McGee steps it up with Tony. Literally taking him in hand and showing him it's ok to be vulnerable. Beautiful story thank you.
tigerlady chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Loved this!
Brightleaf chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I haven't favourited any story in a long time. Although I've read many fanfictions lately, and a lot of them were very good. Some were better than very good. Some were amazing. I didn't favourite them and only very rarely left a comment.
This... I couldn't NOT leave a comment on this. I couldn't NOT favourite it. It touched something inside me, it was so beautiful and heartbreaking; beautifully heartbreaking and heartbreakingly beautiful.
You have a gift. Thank you for sharing it.
N chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Was just randomly looking at fics to read cause i was in the mood for something to cry over and found this little gem, way to go. Liked it a lot and it really well written.
Jei Xi chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I really liked this. I especially liked how you kept them in character, making the sex work into it like it is what actually could occur. (wishful thinking probably though). Great Job!
findinghero chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I loved this story. It was completely brilliant. Tim's realization of Tony's feelings seemed almost out of the blue on one hand and yet so completely and contradictorily right. Beautifully in character and very well done. Thanks for the great read :-)
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
"'s not a night for beer," Tony says.

"Not sure I'm up for pizza."

Tony shrugs. "We can do just the vodka."

...pizza and vodka doesn't seem like a tasty mix, anyway...:P

Neither one wants to be alone tonight and they can't exactly go to Gibbs.

...*Scooby Doo - type Confused Grunt* Tony can always go to Gibbs! McGee just can't go because he's allergic to sawdust.:P In fact, the episode "Internal Affairs" and "Jack Knife" are the only episodes that it's ever shown McGee in Gibbs' house...:P

"Tony, maybe—"

He doesn't get any further because then his mouth is covered by Tony's. Lips tasting of vodka, tongue pushing past Tim's lips with little to no invitation.

...Is it me, or does tragedy cause some of the best make - out sessions?:P

The morning sun stings his eyes when he wakes up. They never closed the blinds the night before and now—

They.

Tim stops short, because there is so much in that little word.

...Oh man, this is awesome...:)

It's confusing. He's never had sex with anyone without being in a meaningful relationship with them – and now this? With Tony?

...Technically, they've always had a meaningful relationship...just never a romantic and/or sexual one.:P:)

He had sex with Tony.

And it was good.

Like, really good.

...Well, duh, it was TONY!:P:)

"Do you want something to drink?"

Tony looks at him and makes a sound. "Been drinking enough."

...Oh McGee...:P:P:P

Tony looks suddenly angry. "What about it? You were here, you were convenient. Don't worry, it's not going to happen again."

The words are like a punch and Tim flinches.

Convenient.

He's not going to let Tony get away so easily, though.

...hehe, atta boy, Timmy...you know he's lying, anyway...:)

"I swear, if you—"

Tim sighs. "Tony."

Tony falls silent again.

This time, Tim initiates the kiss instead.

...*Girly Squeal*:P:):):):)

Tim wonders why he never realized that Tony was in love with him.

...Ooh...interesting...:):):):):):)

Lovely.
Lidil chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Beautifully written.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I love the boys together, well done
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I really liked this. Having McGee be the one who takes charge was refreshing but yet still felt natural and right.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love it
Doni chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Very nice.
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Both men very in character and after this sex for feeling alive afterwards the beginning of a deep relationship. So great written !