Reviews for Forever Shuusuke
aurora0914 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
This is really good! I admire you for doing a good fanfiction for such an unpopular fandom...
AKAAkira chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
The narrations were done very well, very intimately, for both this and Shuri's pieces. It gives a very nice rerun of the events of the anime. I did wish, though, that they weren't just reruns.

It's interesting to see in here that Shuusuke didn't believe his father was fully bad, and that he really cared for the twins. I wouldn't think so, knowing having seen his selfishness on-screen - but then again, he probably wouldn't want to exacerbate the situation, which would certainly have happened if he did catch the twins in one room after that. I don't know...for all of Shuusuke's faith, I'd rather err on the side of caution and assume he really was "out to get them".

Looking in the reviews, I see some talk of rating down from M to T... While I'm personally fine with T, incest is still pushing it to the limit, so I did think the usual custom's to be on the safe side and go with M. But whatever, your choice. You only need to change it if someone actually reacted badly, I'd think.

Anyway, great job with the stories..
Marina chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Beautiful... You captured thier personalities perfectly. The story flowed well and made believeable sense. I felt like I was watching an extended version of the anime.
Brokenangelsely chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
So...so, sad. I loved it. It was well written and you got shuu-chans POV perfectly.
Zamihr chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
loooooove it!
brit02 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
These were both great :) However I don't think that it should be rated 'M', 'T' is more appropriate.
Getsurenka chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
It is very interesting to see this side of the story. I really hope you're going to write more of them.
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I've always wanted to know what was going though their heads throughout the drama-filled end. it was very believable - great work :) the anime was over way too fast but it was worth watching. I really can't believe no one reviewed on the only story (well...in two parts) of myself; yourself - it's unbelievable! Their story is so sad but I'm glad they found their happy ending. :)