Reviews for Frozen Heart, Crimson Steel
Darkjaden chapter 3 . 3/10
Kage Bunshin is worse there is no two day limit.
reviewer chapter 13 . 3/7
lovely chapter
grimmich chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
that was a pathetic showing of naruto's skills. and given that is was ANKO that was doing what basically amounts to his speed training he should have been at least a little faster than sasuke even WITH the weights. you seem to be overly focused on making it so that naruto has to fight for every scrap of anything...
grimmich chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
it is kind of annoying how often he is put out of commission. first it was the set back of his eye being gone and losing all of his muscle mass and having to build it back up and learn to do everything with one eye, then it was him getting a new eye and being sent to get interrogated and poked like a science experiment. That all added up is over a year of wasted potential and opportunity and now you are doing it again. How the hell is he supposed to get anywhere if you keep resetting him every other chapter while all his peers get stronger? how is he supposed to fulfill his place on the team if his teammates are stronger than him? its kind of ridiculous.
grimmich chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
so where is his healing factor, is that part of what was 'different'? and what about the title, i haven't really seen where that comes in yet...
grimmich chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
... why is it taking him long to learn tree walking and water walking? he was MUCH faster in canon. Yes he had sasuke to compete against but here is supposed to be all determined to protect his team mates which should give him MORE reason to push himself. As for water walking he learned that in like 2 days AND with extra fucked up control from the 5 elements seal from oro-teme... so what gives?
grimmich chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
there is one problem that most people forget when they make a team with Kiba and Sasuke- as a pack oriented person Kiba would feel that there is an Alpha and he has always felt that he deserved that title, how ever Sasuke would never stand for someone on his team to lead other than himself or believe that one of his peer mates is stonger than him. This would lead to constant dominance fights which would leave the team far worse off.

As for Naruto deciding to stop working so hard on Taijuitsu, that was stupid of him. Even if he couldn't preform as well as possible in it with one eye he should have kept on it so that the advantage others had over him didn't get bigger. As it is if he is disarmed he is at an extreme disadvantage. On top of that now that he DOES have two eyes again (even if he always covers one) he should have been practicing his taijuitsu and sword fighting with both eyes AND with one eye so that he used to fighting both ways. As it is it is going to throw him off a little suddenly being able to see with two eyes if he ever uses it during a fight. He is severely limiting himself. other than that wouldn't have been more prudent to put him on Kakashi's team so that Kakashi could help him better with his limitations that kakashi himself shares?
grimmich chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
so why could he he do the bushin? did you take his chakra capacity from canon away?
Oblitus-Umbrae chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Now that's the balance i was talking about, to at least have N fight on par with S to an extent. That really should have been included in the last chapter since I think the previous one left too much of a bitter taste to some readers causing them to drop the fic, I know I was contemplating it for abit but alas I once I start reading I read to the end.

Fic Rating 7.0 7.5

Oblitus-Umbrae chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
This has to be one of the farthest thing to a bashing that I've seen. I don't even think it could be considered as a bashing. You just made Sasuke into a jerk, bashing would imply if there were a semblance of karmaic backlash on the part of the Uchiha which results in a humbling of sorts. Also I'd really like to bring up one of the things that has been pointed out by previous commenters.

Naruto is weak, absurdly weak.

Now I don't expect a godlike fic and all that stuff and that you're making this fic somewhat more realistic but to put it in perspective the lack of seeing Naruto perform badass feets(Doesn't need to be over the top destroying mountains feets) and seeing him as a rather well mediocre shinobi is really a bit of a turn off when reading some fics. It's actually one of the things I noticed with most fics its either Naruto is over the top powerful or in this case really weak, a perfect balance between the two is a must but taking into account the brief skirmish between him and Sasuke makes him really look pathetic if he couldn't even put up a decent fight and yes he was for all intents and purposes handicapped in the match but to see him not even land a single convincing blow even after a few months under a competent teacher such as Kurenai is well plain dumb and in all actually rather a turn off for a reader. Main point too long a times without Naruto doing anything convincing to make him standout or prove himself to be a competent fighter or shinobi is not really recommended since it just turns away readers. As previously stated we're not really expecting a godlike fic but people tend to like such fics for a reason and its mainly because the main character wouldn't lose so... well pathetically. You may stress out the fact that Sasuke had the sharingan and Naruto was disabled but still, it was a curb stomp on Sasuke's part and a really pathetic show of combat prowess in Naruto's part.

Fic Rating: 7,5/10 7/10

DimensionalGuy chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
I just read all the chapters of this wonderfull fanfiction, and i really like it. I only wonder if you plan to update it. If it is not to much to ask, could you maybe tell us if this is dead, or something. It would be much appreciated.
Kingdark chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
I enjoyed reading a story like this that has a Naruto that's actually not overpowered and has to struggle to get stronger. I liked it.
KyuubiNaruto4444 chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
when do you think the next update will be
WaltrudKrupinski chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Shame that you haven't continued to write. It was interesting while it lasted.
sambrooke chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
One of the useful author notes (and less annoying ones).

I liked the fight between Kurenai and Zabuza. To be honest, I thought he underestimated her, but your explanation in the author note is intriguing. I do wonder why Naruto didn't reveal his second eye though.

About the Kage Bunshin. I think you have to entertain the possibility that it has different properties depending on how much chakra you put into it. The forbidden version (multiple Kage Bunshin) is life threatening to people with insufficient chakra reserves obviously. But beyond that we don't know anything for sure. I believe there is a minimum amount of chakra needed to perform a Kage Bunshin, but I doubt it has the ability to give the user the memories of its clone. I think that's the reason for the description that "you have to split your chakra in two"; you won't get that property otherwise. Off course, Naruto's Kage Bunshin are of even higher quality. They have so much chakra in them that they have chakra pathways(!) and even develop distinct personalities(!).

So, minimum quality Kage Bunshin; average quality Kage Bunshin; and high quality Kage Bunshin. It would make more sense of the manga/anime. Too bad the manga/anime doesn't bother.