Reviews for Privacy
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I thought this was very well-written and funny, pretty engaging and Terra wasn't as bad as I thought he would be, at least his advice helped Ven.

I liked how you connected past ideas and that little moment from the sandlot, it's pretty cute and comical. An interesting idbit was that when I first got BBS, I sort of imagined Ven and Aqua as a couple before being exposed to more KH fanfiction where Terra is obviously the favorite.

Anyway, I felt you handled this concept well, and the characterization was great and it all fits into canon nicely.

Great work.

Justice
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
...Yeah, this would probably be a possibility. It has a happening chance. And...Terra...I did not expect you to give that 'advice' to poor, cute Ventus! D: but anyway, great fic! It had me laughing! XD
SonChan chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Woman, you are the greatest. Seriously, I love this so much! VEN! Such a lovable dork...I swear I thought I was going to be annoyed by him but he is JUST FAR TOO PRECIOUS! I felt like this was a great and realistic way to present such an awkward scenario and I ADORED Terra in this. Don't really know why...guess it's because you truly captured his 'older brother' vibe towards Ven. Either way, awesome work...you've earned nothing but great remarks :)
Reverse Keyblade chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
OMG. This fic is amazing. If you could ever consider doing a follow up, I would love you. I love how you characterized the characters, and the attention to detail.

Please please please! Do follow up on this piece! :)
HikariZaichuYami chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Wow this story is so cute and funny! I really like it. Hehe, to me it seems like Terra was just messing with him, but lol. Poor Aqua... some reason, I can't imagine her naked.. lol... Aw... poor ven.. he's so adorable! Terra just had to turn him into a pervert, too! Lol
Lynphea chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Want to Buy A Chapter 2 For This Story!
AlexxMorgenstern chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was certainly worth reading.
caitlinkeitorin chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
lol this was um, interesting to read
Sovereign Beta chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
this nearly made me suffocate from laughing
THAT'S how freaking hilarious this oneshot is
and AQUA naked?
damn...XD
originalworksof chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That. Was. Hilarious. I really loved it and it's funny that Ven doesn't know that stuff yet. I'm younger than him and now ALL about it. I'm going to go see if have any other good KH fics...
J1210 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This has to be one of my shortest reviews ever.

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh, this was hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. Not quite as much as your battle of the sexes one with Sora and Kairi, but still really funny.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
My e-mail's goin' crazy too.

Only problem I saw:

"There were certain perks that came with being Eraqus's first apprentice..."

Nuh uh, I think Eraqus's first apprentice was Terra. Aqua came after.

Otherwise, VERY good. I freakin cracked up laughing, but I found Terra especially humorous. Just. WOW. Now I want to break my Terqua streak and write a VenAqua. Thanks for the hilarious read!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Loved it~!
natcat5 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
L.M.A.O! I can totally see that happening! Teehee! I also loved Ven's morning rants. (Really, who would want to get up before the sun? Getting up with the sun is one thing, but before it?) And Terra's 'talk' with Ven was great, I also liked how Ven now winks, teehee! This fanfic was hilarious!