Reviews for Heart of an Uchiha
Plzzzz update! It's been years!
lara5170 chapter 39 . 6/30
Oh, I'm so sad this story seems to have been abandoned. I was really looking forward to seeing what would happen next. This was an enjoyable story, the only thing I don't understand is why it was rated M. I haven't noticed anything that I would consider the story to be rated for adults only, I believe it's safe enough for anyone over 13...unless they were very sheltered & had not watched or read either 'Inuyasha' or 'Narauto', because there was definitely some blood, gore & serious situations in both of them.
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 39 . 6/18
Is this the end?! This can't be! Please somehow update soon! It's been years! :0
tinabug chapter 39 . 6/10
oh my gosh. I am so happy I found this story again. I only hope to see some updates to it in the future
Jade chapter 39 . 4/16
Omg, I love this story!
You need to finish it. I need to know what happens in the end and I want to know who naruto is paired up with, I hope that it's gaara!
I love that pairing and people don't do many and many more arn't that good either.
hateme101 chapter 39 . 2/21
Love it. I hope you continue this fanfic it's really good
AgnetCoCo chapter 39 . 2/16
Please don't giv up on this story
ud plz!
animecutylover chapter 39 . 10/18/2014
Omg! I'm impressed by this wonderful plot! I'm so excited for the next chappie, if you're making one. I just can't seem to get enough of reading wonderful fanfics!
I hope you update this story soon! This is such a great story! And I luv how you made the characters stay in character, I couldn't do that even if I tried. Hehehe...
CresentWolf1 chapter 39 . 8/31/2014
Omg I love this plzz update this ;p
CupcakeCannibal chapter 39 . 8/5/2014
I love your story! I hope you haven't discontinued it. Please continue it!
Kilataia chapter 39 . 7/28/2014
Love The story!
gcardozaqromero1 chapter 39 . 6/30/2014
espero que continues con el fic me a gustado mucho
Purple Peace Panda chapter 39 . 4/29/2014
Loving it! I'm not used to Naraku being a good guy lol and where is Kikyo? Not a big fan of her but you have everyone else or at least have mentioned them. Can't wait for another update!
Nighttime Mystery chapter 27 . 4/9/2014
please please please update this !