Reviews for Heart of an Uchiha
More of this story please.
angelogarza229 chapter 39 . 8/11
Amazing story
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 6 . 6/27
I'd always hate Sakura. There is nothing in this world that could make me say something nice about Sakura. But losing a baby I hear is very painful emotionally and mentally. I feel sorry for Kagome, she didn't deserve this pain. I hope she gets over it soon, as well as get better.
EllaJuroku chapter 8 . 5/25
Does Kagome still have her Miko powers?
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 39 . 3/31
jajaja! esto me encanta! me hace reir y llore por el bebe de kagome, fue triste!
ok... espero que esto se ponga bueno. tambien que paso con itachi? esta vivo o muerto como los demas?
Hikada chapter 39 . 3/20
love the story , love to read more
lara5170 chapter 26 . 1/20
I'm confused about something...wouldn't the ninja's have realized that Naraku had just spoken to 1 of their ranks while stating, "Hey mortal, tell my cousin hi" or whatever he said to Sasuke? How would they miss that?
Guest chapter 39 . 7/28/2015
Plzzzz update! It's been years!
lara5170 chapter 39 . 6/30/2015
Oh, I'm so sad this story seems to have been abandoned. I was really looking forward to seeing what would happen next. This was an enjoyable story, the only thing I don't understand is why it was rated M. I haven't noticed anything that I would consider the story to be rated for adults only, I believe it's safe enough for anyone over 13...unless they were very sheltered & had not watched or read either 'Inuyasha' or 'Narauto', because there was definitely some blood, gore & serious situations in both of them.
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 39 . 6/18/2015
Is this the end?! This can't be! Please somehow update soon! It's been years! :0
tinabug chapter 39 . 6/10/2015
oh my gosh. I am so happy I found this story again. I only hope to see some updates to it in the future
Jade chapter 39 . 4/16/2015
Omg, I love this story!
You need to finish it. I need to know what happens in the end and I want to know who naruto is paired up with, I hope that it's gaara!
I love that pairing and people don't do many and many more arn't that good either.
hateme101 chapter 39 . 2/21/2015
Love it. I hope you continue this fanfic it's really good
AgnetCoCo chapter 39 . 2/16/2015
Please don't giv up on this story
Guest chapter 39 . 2/11/2015