Reviews for Neville Rebuilt
Alex chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
I honestly don't know what to say, this is totally totally awesome! I was reading some of the books again the other day and I totally see the George and Neville pairing as part of 'my' Harry Potter world now! It just fits. I know, George married Angelina and they had two kids but would George really have married Fred's ex... I don't know. Now, I picture Angelina as George and Neville's surrogate in some kind of co-parenting thing. Maybe that could be a story ;) I so hope you write more of this pairing.

I admit I could not see how the pairing could work at first but you made me really believe it and you took almost no liberties with the plot, nothing out of character. Luna becoming a wandmaker, great idea. She can still marry Rolf Scamander. Hermione's behaviour was annoying but it's not the first time she's been totally interfering where it wasn't necessary, remember the Firebolt? I found it in character and it was necessary for the drama of the story. Ron, Harry, Ginny all spot on too. The Ginny scene with Carrow would never have found it's way into a children's book but it so totally could have happened...super creepy! I loved the way you worked the wandlore in there to explain how the wandless magic worked and the aftermath with Neville was extremely sweet.

Lube charms? I have no words! ;) I usually avoid graphic fiction. Reading about sex, gay or straight, is just not my thing. But I couldn't stop reading this one. And I think it totally worked, not gratuitous at all. I love their nervousness and how respectful they are of each other, asking for permission. Oliver Wood, genius! And again, it totally works in my world now. Although I didn't immediately put George and Neville together, I knew I would love it from reading your description. Love. Companionship. Slash don't read if that's a problem. You nailed it and you ROCK! More please? :)
Sayo Rio chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Ok. Really, this story turned me into a fangirl shouting "Awwwwww" almost every moment. Like seriously, it was so sweet and awesome in its own way. Thank you for sharing it.

By the way, the stuff of Fred talking to the ear was so original and cool.

Sometimes you missed dots on the typing, so there is capital letters or new sentences that start out of nowhere. Also, sometimes you write a lot the name of the characters when you could have said "he", "which" and stuff; I am just saying it because to me it is easier to type that way, just so you know that your writing is not difficult to understand.

Thanks again for the story, I really enyoed it.
musactr56 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
loved everything about this story and this pairing you made it work so well. would love to see more of them in the future :D
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Decided I'd reread this. It's as great as ever!
volfan chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
A truly beautiful story featuring a pairing that I would never have thought of.
psyfilover chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Man, this story was so good. I didn't want it to end. I never thought about this pairing before, yet it just seemed so right. They completely fit together. You write so splendidly. I love when I can read a story and get lost in it. I also love the way you describe their emotions and feelings. You just make it seem so easy. Never stop writing. EVER. Seriously. Amazing story.
SimplySomething chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
Very nice ] I love this pair!

Thanks for sharing!

SS
kyo4 chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
This was an amazing story. And such an unusual but really awesome pairing. I'm so so so glad I read this story.

One thing I'm really curius about is Fred talking to people in their dreams. It makes me wonder if his spirit was lingering around waiting to help fix some things that were left behind. I think that's a nice thought. It's either that or George has the sight XD

Fred and Neville were so cute together, just so adorable. I loved this story so much. Thank you for writing it! :)
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
i thought this story was well written and well thought out. the ending was simply beautiful1
Dark Oasis chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Amazing! I bow down to the mastery of Neville/George.

I really liked how George made Neville happy again and Neville made george happy again, it was just so cute.

I won't lie, Hermione annoyed the hell out of me and Ron was bit annoying too, but i think they were meant to be. Especially Hermione. xD

Overall, fantastic. I am a happy person for having read that, even if i am still very teary :3

-DO
Dark Oasis chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Oh god oh god oh god!

I don't usually review until the end of a fic, but this chapter was just too much. Coupled with how Molly acted in the last chapter and Fred appearing in the dream, this chapter just made me weep.

I've never cried so much to a fan fiction.

I'll review later on the whole story, but this chapter is pure emotional perfection. I love it, i love it.

-DO
Books.R.Magic chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Urgh, I hate people like Hermione. I seriously want to go inside your story and smack her! She had NO right to basically tell the Weasley's something that big that wasn't even her business. If George wanted to tell, then he'd do it when he's ready, it's not for her to decide. I honestly want her to be disowned or never forgiven by George. Even if it all turns out swimmingly, which I'm sure it will, that doesn't excuse her one bit. Stupid cow witch that she is.

Other then that, I love the relationship development between George and Neville, very in character.

-Books-
slowest chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
That was lovely! It was great to see both George and Neville work through their grief. And Fred's presence was so welcome.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
second time i've read this, and i noticed something, ... why didn't fred go into one of neville's dreams? i know he's not familie (yet) but it would've been funny as hell to see fred try and talk to a plant it would fit and i'm sure fred would get a but heated in his discussion.

*is picturing fred shaking a plant while leaves flow around his head 'are you even listening to me? you lice infested piece of flora!' *

thanks for writing this piece, it's nice!
kittycatwhobarks chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
Great story! I love how it was sweet, but not mushy. And I liked your characterization of Neville. In fan fics, he is always made out to be so vulnerable. he was stronger here.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »