Reviews for Chains of Earth
Great story
TerryTL chapter 18 . 1/11
Beautiful.
Sora Tapia chapter 18 . 11/16/2020
Fascinating story, interesting Anakim !. The changes in Draco have been truly amazing, the search has been intriguing, I knew it had been Ginny but Molly shocked her participation. What a tragedy in the Weasley family. Poor Harry they wanted him to be the Weasleys' protective angel or some kind of omnipotent god to save everyone. Ron's conflict has been tragic but seeing his maturity and acceptance of reality has been good. Oh Hermione always loyal to herself. I liked the story and I think Harry's fetish for Draco with wings is understandable hahahaha !
Swanx3 chapter 18 . 8/10/2020
I absolutely adored this one! Thank you so much for creating this story. definitely one of my favourites (:
Skay Grey chapter 18 . 7/6/2020
O meu Deus! Eu nunca paro de me surpreender com suas fics! Elas são tão maravilhosas! Essa em especial, eu adorei por que não sou tão fã de Gina e acho Molly sempre meio perturbada! Bom, acabou que concordamos então! Kkkkkkk... Amei! Obrigada por mais essa obra!
DiagonAli chapter 18 . 5/8/2020
craziest, weirdest Drarry I've ever readand damned if I didn't love it! ha! you write the two of them so adorably. both would protest over that word, but we know the truth.. fun story
Luzula-spicata chapter 18 . 3/14/2020
Thank you very much for your beautiful story
Guest chapter 13 . 3/1/2020
it's ginny isn't it
theunraveledghoul chapter 18 . 2/23/2020
This was oh so wonderful to read. I really really love your stories. And I enjoyed the way you managed them as the Villains, I kind of really really dislike Ginny.

I really love the way you depict Draco's and Harry's relationship.

Thank you so much for writting this.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 2 . 1/9/2020
Honestly if someone I knew sprouted feathers I’d want to burry my face in them. Feathers are intriguing and the down feathers on the underside of the wings would be so much softer than the rest. Just imagine.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 1/9/2020
I love wing fics! I’m super hyped now.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2019
Ginny Weasly is a fucking bitchhhh. Like fuck you, please go die in a hole you embarrassment to humanity.
Bele chapter 18 . 12/29/2019
aww what a brilliant story... Ron's behaviour is exactly what I would expect of him, very well written and executed overall. thank you for sharing this amazing story with us!
CIELO-BL chapter 18 . 11/13/2019
Hola me gusto mucho el fic, la idea es bastante original.
Saludos.
Marmalade2017 chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
the first thing I thought wasTake me to the sky-y-y-y oooohhhhhh "
1,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »