Reviews for Chains of Earth
Drarry is lovely
PainedPage chapter 18 . 9/12
Holy crap man, blew my mind!
UnexepectedlyMe chapter 1 . 8/23
This is honestly one of the best Draco and Harry stories I've read. Thank you for sharing your talent and beautiful story!
CinderSpire793 chapter 18 . 7/31
WHOA that was good! Usually in tales like this the villan is an OC, not cannon- it was a wonderful twist! I really love broken, drunkard Ron and a family of enablers, that was well done! And Draco's wings... Fantastically hot!

-cinder
LadyDogDemon chapter 18 . 6/9
Loved this
skibblezing chapter 2 . 5/9
I'm imagining Harry rubbing his face into Draco's feathers with the same giddy joy as that guy who messaged his daughter about how soft alpacas are. (google alpaca dad)
korohoshi chapter 18 . 5/7
It's perfect. I can not get enough of the wings moments.
Rose chapter 18 . 4/14
"Even if he lost his wings, as long as he had Harry Potter he would always be able to fly" ... Are you trying to kill people!? *muffled cries*
This was amazing! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this beauty with us 3
moodysavage chapter 18 . 4/6
So so awesome! And Goyle was a surprise. Great story :)
TexasTurtle chapter 18 . 4/3
Thank you for writing and sharing. I enjoyed r axing it.
Rubinaaimin chapter 14 . 3/13
Ha! I knew it was her! Good story
Rubinaaimin chapter 15 . 3/13
Ha! I knew it was her! Good story
Veronica Rose chapter 18 . 3/5
This was one of the more interesting fanfictions I have read lately. I enjoyed how unique the story was. I also loved how well written it was. This is in my top 5 favorite Drarry stories ever! Thank you for such an enjoyable read!
queenofassassins113 chapter 18 . 2/3
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! I love it! I love it!
Best fix ever...
skyeza chapter 18 . 1/9
Loved it, can't stop picturing it my head what Draco would look like with the wings. It was a great short story, bloody cute with the boys
1,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »