Reviews for Chains of Earth
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 7/17
Great story overall, Im just happy Ron wasnt made into the bad guy in the end. Also glad Narcissa has accepted Draco and Harry.

Very happy everything worked out in the end.
Angelshell101 chapter 18 . 5/22
omg i just finished reading this and it is now one of my favourites i love these kinds of long epic stories (especially draco/harry ;Pits truely wonderful you truely have an amazing imagination.
Wizard Light chapter 11 . 4/11
Question, why do the weasley family have to be the antagonists? Why does Ginny always have to be a bitch so you can justify Harry breaking up with her and claiming to be gay? Why do people conveniently forget that bisexuality exists? Why is Ron suddenly rude and cruel when he and Harry have been best friends and even that time he was a dick they were children and didn't know any better? Why fuck up well-liked characters?

Questions aside this story is very well written and aside from me constantly rolling my eyes everytime a Weasley is made to perform some token evil action, I have been enjoying this
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 2/11
Oh my gosh this was so perfect and I so couldn't afford to read this entirely today but I wouldn't and couldn't put it down
ZianaSue chapter 12 . 2/11
Ledge? Clearly it is a cliffhanger. For a cliffhanger by any other name is still a cliffhanger in characteristics.
Is there any way to contract the author´╝č
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2017
Drarry is lovely
PainedPage chapter 18 . 9/12/2017
Holy crap man, blew my mind!
UnexepectedlyMe chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
This is honestly one of the best Draco and Harry stories I've read. Thank you for sharing your talent and beautiful story!
CinderSpire793 chapter 18 . 7/31/2017
WHOA that was good! Usually in tales like this the villan is an OC, not cannon- it was a wonderful twist! I really love broken, drunkard Ron and a family of enablers, that was well done! And Draco's wings... Fantastically hot!

-cinder
LadyDogDemon chapter 18 . 6/9/2017
Loved this
skibblezing chapter 2 . 5/9/2017
I'm imagining Harry rubbing his face into Draco's feathers with the same giddy joy as that guy who messaged his daughter about how soft alpacas are. (google alpaca dad)
korohoshi chapter 18 . 5/7/2017
It's perfect. I can not get enough of the wings moments.
Rose chapter 18 . 4/14/2017
"Even if he lost his wings, as long as he had Harry Potter he would always be able to fly" ... Are you trying to kill people!? *muffled cries*
This was amazing! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this beauty with us 3
moodysavage chapter 18 . 4/6/2017
So so awesome! And Goyle was a surprise. Great story :)
1,570 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »