Reviews for Chains of Earth
HPForever24 chapter 18 . 8/12/2019
That was OUTSTANDING! Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2019
QLD doesn't cheat. And NSW has a long way to go to beat their 8 in a row winning streak.
annamccallen chapter 18 . 4/10/2019
This was an amazing and kinky story! Man who know Harry had so many werid traits!
Lostyourmind chapter 18 . 1/24/2019
You have such a gift with words and I adore every single one of your stories! It’s a pity you don’t post new ones anymore! Thank you for the ones you did share!
SerpensPrincess chapter 18 . 1/6/2019
Love!
RavenclawGryffindor35 chapter 18 . 11/27/2018
Wow, this was really good!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2018
Simply amazing piece of literature. Absolutely beautiful
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 7/17/2018
Great story overall, Im just happy Ron wasnt made into the bad guy in the end. Also glad Narcissa has accepted Draco and Harry.

Very happy everything worked out in the end.
Angelshell101 chapter 18 . 5/22/2018
omg i just finished reading this and it is now one of my favourites i love these kinds of long epic stories (especially draco/harry ;Pits truely wonderful you truely have an amazing imagination.
Wizard Light chapter 11 . 4/11/2018
Question, why do the weasley family have to be the antagonists? Why does Ginny always have to be a bitch so you can justify Harry breaking up with her and claiming to be gay? Why do people conveniently forget that bisexuality exists? Why is Ron suddenly rude and cruel when he and Harry have been best friends and even that time he was a dick they were children and didn't know any better? Why fuck up well-liked characters?

Questions aside this story is very well written and aside from me constantly rolling my eyes everytime a Weasley is made to perform some token evil action, I have been enjoying this
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
Oh my gosh this was so perfect and I so couldn't afford to read this entirely today but I wouldn't and couldn't put it down
ZianaSue chapter 12 . 2/11/2018
Ledge? Clearly it is a cliffhanger. For a cliffhanger by any other name is still a cliffhanger in characteristics.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2018
Is there any way to contract the author?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2017
Drarry is lovely
PainedPage chapter 18 . 9/12/2017
Holy crap man, blew my mind!
1,592 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »