Reviews for Chains of Earth
Neferpatra chapter 13 . 10/30/2016
sexy chains of earth!
hidden shades chapter 18 . 10/25/2016
very nice story. I like the way you portrait the Charakters, the madness, the anger and all that. I enjoyed the tension between the two and Hermoine was great
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
I really liked how you made Goyle such a loyal friend!
Eternalydull chapter 15 . 10/1/2016
I NEW IT, I NEW IT, I NEW IT, I NEW IT, I NEW IT!
I FUCKING NEW IT.
Wolvie26 chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
one of the best harry/draco fics I've read!
En3rgyGirl chapter 18 . 8/16/2016
It's been a while since this story was uploaded, but it's still among the best Drarry stories I've read. Well paced, clever, thought-out and just, well written. :)
SassyGabriel chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
You had an awesome atmosphere going on then all of a sudden I read "I'm just Harry... Well just Harry" and I cracked up laughing really loudly. :)
HumorMe2 chapter 18 . 6/25/2016
Lovely story. Wickedly written. Enjoyed the depth of of wit between true character portrayal. Great job!
CARIBBA chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
cute
senseandsensibility chapter 18 . 5/13/2016
.god. this is seriously one of my new favorite Drarry stories. you write SO WELL! Your characters were spot on and just ugh! I LOVED IT! If you're still writing Drarry, PLEASE do another long one! I just devoured this!
LucyKalyn11 chapter 18 . 5/12/2016
This story is amazing and so sweet! The Drarry is adorable and the plot is really interesting. Thank you so much for writing!
Sigrid Frost chapter 18 . 4/8/2016
Draco with wings.. Loving it ! Thanks for the fantastic story. Great romance and witty dialogues. I also liked the fact that Ron could prove himself in the end of the story and act like Harry's friend. So it wasn't just another Ron bashing after all.
Alytiger chapter 18 . 4/6/2016
Awwwwwwww
I loved this fic so much! The writing was fabulous and I love the story :3
Hancock23 chapter 18 . 3/31/2016
i have definetely developed a feather fetish! good job.
blackbloodywolf chapter 18 . 3/25/2016
This was amazing, I loved it!
1,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »