Reviews for One Day Too Late
jenniferrocks07 chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
Oh, wow, that last chapter made me tear up. And I assume you aren't planning to update anytime soon? *le sits down to contemplate life* I guess I can accept that. But if any one of you see this, I just want you to know how much I love this fanfic, everything from the plot to the pairings. I really think I found a new favorite. (_)

Keep writing! (Even if it's not on this one lol)

\()9/ ve~
omgsogood chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Give. Me. Chapter. Four! I need more!
featherwingg245 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
...so many OTPs in one story... I don't even... and a well-written one... is this possible? Big pity the last time it was updated was like 3 years ago. But I won't lose hope!
DivineHatred chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Hi! I noticed this hasn't been updated in a really long time, wonder if you forgot about it or gave up? It was reallly great, by far my favorite of the many, many I've read. By the way, does the relation with the title have to do with Heta-oni? Just curious.
KiwiHetalian chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! It seems as if you have abandoned it though, but if you haven't please update it as I would love to read more!
I was super happy when I read the AustriaSwitzerland part. They're one of my favourite pairings.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)
littlekazoo chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I love this! The suspense is killing me! Keep up the good work!
Blair chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Wow, when you guys say you're procrastinators, you really mean it, huh? lol It's cool, though; I sympathize.

This story is awesome, you've added your own twists to the vampires in your story, which I like. I'm curious to figure out exactly what Feli is...if there's a name for it. Since Feli and probably Lovi are also supernatural and Lovi is in SPN, I kinda wonder if all the SPN are secretly supernatural (and therefore hypocrites, haha) or if it's only Lovi. It seems you're doing that "Ludwig is that mysterious boy from the past" thing again; I love it. _ Also wondering about Alfred and Kiku's backstory; I think you should put it in here instead of making a seperate story for it, just because it's in the same AU as this one. Can't wait for the FrUk to pick up.

Although it's been a year, I hope you haven't forgotten about this and update soon/eventually. Looking forward to it. :)
Pkmn Trainer Bronze chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
I love you. If I was a Les, I would kiss you O_O you make my little fangirlism scream with joy. Now update!
XxCapturetheLightxX chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Hey! Hey you! Yeah you! You should update! It's been almost a year sinse you last have, and I'm very interested in reading the rest of this story, like, you have now idea, and pardon my French, but I'm the laziest mother fucking procrastinator thank you very much. XD But seriously, and I know what you kinda connected this story with, it's a Skillet song, I love Skillet, they're one of my favourite bands! XD Anyway, I'm gonna rant on your story, cause I ca. I really like the plot, and the fact that Francis doesn't sparkle! Yay, and I like most of the pairings, Ameripan isn't my favourite America pairing, but whatever, this is still a great story so far, and I like the little twist about Francis having to choose a life partner (haha marrige) No seriously, they should get married! ArthurdressFrancishoneymoona very happy fangirl! :DDDD XD Anyway, please update this story, I need some new FrUK, I'm getting bored of all the stories. D: I've read like all of them! So, update soon! Kthnxbye!
ladystormsea chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Ooo... CLIFFIE! You're mean...

Somehow, I have the strange impression that Feli and Ludwig, or maybe perhaps just Feli, are part of a group which protects supernatural creatures? And why do I think Alfred is dying and needs Francis to keep him alive? ) (Ignore me. I tend to speculate)

Great story though. When are you guys going to update? The last update was in July last year...
Soleil Avec la Pluie chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
NOO~! NOT AN EVIL CLIFFIE!

rergherhfwrhiof Your story is pure...epicness. Please please please update soon!
KageBecks27 chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
What! Noooooo! Why would you end it there! It's an excellent story, one that I'm afraid has me waiting with baited breath. I honestly thought I would never be able to get into a vampire story with the recent blow up of them, but I am thouroughly enthralled with this. Francis is absolutely charming Can't wait for the next chapter!
SerasKucheki chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH 3333333 You write so well and I felt like crying so many times already D: I can't wait until there's more D:
Epicness-Of-Fail chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Whoa~.Shit.

That was Epic. .Just...EPIC \(*~.~*)/
kingchrom chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Hoho, Austria x Switzerland?8D Seems more hotter yaoi!x3

Wha?D: Italy is not human? That explains a lot...XD

YAY FRANCIS AND ARTHUR UNITE!x3

But...

you left me with a hangcliffer...D:

Update soon!~