Reviews for Please Hold
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I can totally see this happening.
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
It would be amazing to see the Rebels' reaction to Darth Vader becoming the face of vehicle safety
ImperialGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
So...been spending some time on the phone with tech support? LOL!
Moltke chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Totally hilarious. Loved the one sentence: "The Dark Side was indeed strong with him today."
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Lmao!
ChaosEmperorNex chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
I choked on my coffee reading this. This was incredibly hilarious and thanks for sharing this story.
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
i would overthrow him too...
LincolnJohnson chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I can't stop laughing.
wordgeek1000 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
(Sorry for not signing in, but I'm on mobile at the moment, and can't log in)
Amazing story (wish I was as good as you) but I had an idea for a follow on! Luke and Vader push back the emperor to his main citadel (or wherever) but he tries to escape using a tie damaged fighter. Vader (somehow) tricks the computer to not recognise the errors until he gives the signal. Because all the errors go in at once the TIE fighter blows up, killing palpatine. The end.
Brievel chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Vader didn't get Sienar - he got AT&T!

Aaand I lost it right about the time poor Vader had to sit on the console. xD

"I just answer the comm." *Definitely* AT&T.

Well, I'm awfully glad our router doesn't explode every time something goes wrong with it, although I've skated awfully close to the Dark Side myself several times while having carbon copies of this conversation...
mooman23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is hilarious.
Lansday-Larry chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Oh that was good!
snowecat chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Just randomly hopping around the site and found this. Very funny.
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This was a lot of fun to read. Those kinds of calls could drive anyone crazy and it would make since if the already slightly crazy that Vader is would end up wanting to kill the person behind it all. This was a good read. Ja.
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Very funny. I like it; anyone would go bonkers if they had to deal with that situation. :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »