Reviews for Needed Mercy
twilightrox923 chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
awesome!
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
Once again Leah you are so welcome. I'm glad I was able to help you. I really enjoyed doing so. It also helped me in the process, making my skills better too.
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
Well that took A-G-E-S... :-( Good, Ch. though. Are you still updaing 'Appalachian Spirits' or is it on semi-permanent hiatus?
xCxBubblezx chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Love it :)
xCxBubblezx chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
i loveee it! plz plz plz update soon. i cnt wait for aaron to understand jasper and everyone to know the truth about maria
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
FINALLY! The ice-bitch has thawed... I wonder why he wants Carlisle here for this...?
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Leah Just to let you know. There is a comma before a capital t. It should be a period. It's the sentence that ends perhaps it was right, this is where the period should be. and That is the beginning of a new sentences.

P.S. Just a reminder Don't forget to put back the disclaimers at the beginning. Also, thank your Beta's. I am happy to do so for you. I am really enjoying it.
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
WOAH! WHAT THE HELL? SHE CAN HEAL INJURIES POST-CHANGE? COMPLETELY? I thought it would happen anyway, but would always cost them a scar - so her gift is to heal completely? Totally scar-free? Woah - she could make millions as a plastic surgeon with a talent like that! :-P
oTheMadHattresso chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Wow, Maria is totally different than she was in Eclipse O_o But I think I like your Maria better.