Reviews for Memories
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
A new aphrodisiac xD LOL I would bet Ryomas a good kisser /
Lovegranted chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
that was THE BEST! I love Ryoma... though I think Fuji was a little OOC when he asked "Mr. Sadist" to go out w/ them... seeing as he is one as well? the ending was unexpectedly good too! not really cheesy... hahaha I liked this story! Favoriting...
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
hahahahaha! I loved the ending! esp. when you referred to the hen and cat part... too adorable! and the Hyotei-some... that was also genius ;P [giggles]
BeyondMyReach chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
Lol. I love this, especially this line: 'So you accept it like a buy-one-get-four-free kind of thing.

Only Ryoma, really, only Ryoma.

Write more please!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
TEZUKA AS THE UKE? (oh this I wanna see...XD)

Hahaha, who knew the awesome tennis players could be so horny? (I guess you could say that their muscular bodies had a second purpose XD)

I WANNA HEAR RYOMA LAUGH! I LOVE HIS CUTE YET MASCULINE VOICE THAT NEARLY MAKES ME FAINT (I say nearly 'cause if I did, I wouldn't be able to hear it anymore! XD) I kinda want to hear him moan too, but I guess the producers might disagree with that. XD

To Yukimura: Yes, sports isn't the only thing that can make someone like Sanada flexible (oh yes, I am thankful for that...XD)

You asked me if I liked this. Well, I LOVED IT! YOU OFFICIALLY MADE MY EASTER GRAND! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
thfourteenth chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
LOL!

ehh gonna try another OT6?

:D
arialee chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
lolz awesome story!
Hell's Angel 606 chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
It was so funny! Such a cute ending.
what the gaaah chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow, it's the final chapter! I absolutely loved the way you wrote this story. Starting out with a present scene and then proceeding to show a flashback about how they got together. Well done!
Hell's Angel 606 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Lol! Sanada is in for a tough time.
animelover4ever69 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
This is getting REALLY good! Can't wait to see how Seiichi resists or not.
queenruby987 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
I love ur story! it's so cool. hope you update soon !
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Must it really end? (okay, all fics end, but I hate to see them so...Anyway, I know you'll still be writing cooler fics )

To current OT5: Yes, you must seduce Yukimura! (need I say more? )
what the gaaah chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
This is just too hilarious at times. "Let's seduce Yukimura." That came out of nowhere! XD And Atobe's nickname for Ryoma, Pontaboy, had me laughing a long time. Hope you update soon!
wuzimiko chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
amazing*_* Can't wait for Yukimura.

wuzimiko