Reviews for Addicted
CullenCovenGirl88 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
And it's my job... To steal and rob...

GRAVES! LOL inside jokes ftw.

But really, you never fail to amaze me with your writing. It's clean, it's pure, and it takes me there. Heehee. Seriously though man, your writing blows my mind. I can only hope to be as good as you one day. 3
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
this is amazing. i have no other words.
angelfan86 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Nice, very nice. :)
NightAria chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Love it! Succinct and eerily accurate. The graverobber is such a rocking character and you managed to keep that. If that's your first attempt, I can't wait for the next!
Shuiro Ecstacy chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was good. Very simple and very modest, but there was something about it that told an entirely different story. It didn't delve too much into the Graverobber's head, didn't linger on the background of the movie's plot too much... very well balanced and very nicely done. Bravo.

-Scarlet
anime-catdragon chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Nice...and am I really your first reviewer? wow...I feel rather honored. You know, I'm getting mighty frustrated with how very little well written fics there are in this fandom. They usually contain way too many mary sues...ugh. I'm starting to lose faith in this site, but just when I'm feeling like I should just give up, I read a fic like this and it rejuvenates my hope. I thought it was very well done for your first Repo fic.

I thought you kept dear old Graves in character pretty well, and though I wasn't too fond of Alexa Vega or whatever her name is as Shilo, I'm able to stomach the pairing when it's well written. And this, my dear, was well written. It also might have helped that it was really only in Graverobber's mind, but still. Not bad. I'd love to see more from you. Until then(which I do hope is soon)

Cat

ps. I'm sorta playing around with an idea for a story myself...it's not even close to coming to fruition but I'd be honored if I could bounce some ideas off of you. I'm kinda playing around with an idea of an OC, but because I absolutely HATE mary-sues I want to make sure it is up to par with the best in this fandom, so I'll def. need help if I am to make it work. Let me know if you're interested!
Sidicious chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Well written - embodies the character of Graverobber's thought process and state of mind so completely. I enjoyed your take on potential Graverobber origins esp. since his character is so enigmatic in the film. Definitely has potential - keep writing you got the gift.