Reviews for Blackmail
Edna chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
It was amazing you should write more of these this one was
Just so funny but also I feel like nowakis a pervert
Giveintothemadness chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Who doesn't love a dominating Nowaki? xD that was a very sexy story. God I love yaoi xD it's the best thing ever. Well I usually don't leave such short reviews, but there's not much else to say about this story other than it's lemony goodness. Keep up the amazing work, and don't forget to praise the yaoi gods! :)
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Dominating Hiroki is always hot in my opinion! More! More!
AngelDevilEpicNinja chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I really liked your story! It was awesome, keeping writing more. I know it'll make my day ;)
Hayaku Panda chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
holy fucking shit! This had got to be the bestest love fanfiction between hiro-san and Nowaki Evah! I love how you made Nowaki like that, that was pure genius. I was fanboying sooooo much, that I almost screamed when Nawaki said, "Come for me Hiroki!" I almost freakin lost it. I was about to have a heart attack! I want you to make more on these two. You are an excellent writter, I love this story, I love the whole dominate Nowaki thing, just...loved it. And for those readers who reads the review before reading the story, let me tell you one thing. ...it is going to make your fucking day.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Holy S*** that was amazing, Only a few grammar mistakes but I don't care it was good was it great not really but anyway keep up the good work :)
tierrayaoi chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was so HOT *DROOLING*
Ever Searching chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I've always really liked this story. Apart from a few grammar and spelling errors, it's badass! (forgive the pun).
MistressMorphine chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh dear sweet lords of the slash, yes. That was a damn sexy lemon you wrote. I'm also very impressed with how you kept them both in character; most stories have Hiroki so completely OOC, but your rendition was fabulous. I'm going to have to check out the rest of your stories now because I am in love with this one already.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh so much fun. Thanks for sharing.
The Black Flamingo101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Really sexy :) thanks for a great lemon! _
AkatsukiHimikai chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
aww, cute and smexy ;) Nowaki and Hiroki are my favorite
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
*pants heavily* that was... SOOO freaking HOT! *drooling*
EvanescenceAngel chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was very well-written! I think it's very amazing, the spelling and grammar is wonderful! _

The story itself is amazing as well. :)
EvanescenceAngel chapter 1 . 2/22/2011

The story itself is amazing as well. :)