Reviews for Different
feisu-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I LOVE IT! I know exactly what you mean. Yuki and Touya are a lovable pairing because of their subtlety! And I love how you just did that! Yay! I'm all *hanyan~* now! Thank you! I'm getting my Yuki-Touya love back! :D
season's call chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was good. That's exactly how I want their relationship to be; there's no need to voice it, everything is said in their actions, the way they handled everything together, and yes, have always been different.

Yes,Touya and Yukito will always be different.
Kesa Ange chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Aw, this was so sweet! I could totally see this happening. I loved the bit where Touya commented about them being worried about being different. It made me smile ;). And I love the way the word 'love' wasn't used - there are so many characters around that would never ever use that word, but in a lot of fanfiction characters just run around yelling it at people. This made much more sense and felt much more real. I loved it.
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This fic made me grin like an idiot! i dunno, it was just sweet. Such a simple conversation they had, but I liked it. I'm pretty sure it would happen something like that too in the ccs universe. You've inspired me to go relive some classic TxY moments now! *hunts to find some ccs*

But seriously, I was looking for something to inspire me a bit for my own upcoming TxY fic. This did the trick:D thanks!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
That was so cute! I loved Toya's lines!
cloudymagnolia chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This was wonderful. I wish it were longer, but it is perfect just the way it is.
barefoot11 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
So much fluff in this. I love this so much~! I love how you wrote this. So sweet and... yay~!